Original Post
hey bois it's me
i want to commit game end

not gonna lie, im rusty.
Attached Files
Im back bois.rpl (263.9 KB, 16 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
o hey i kno u

it definitely looks rusty, no major issues with flow though. it was a very slow replay, like your tori didn't have that much momentum to it, and it was a bit grabby. also head bruise.

make more
thank

its too early for this stoff
Attached Files
Relax and chill.rpl (273.5 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
thank

when did you know how to trick?! you surprise me everytime ;)

great replay, was pretty smooth, im no good at tricking so its not like i can give you any advice lmao, or advice on anything since youre godlike <3
-----
i want to commit game end

not gonna lie, im rusty.

i can see the rustiness on you fam, but its still good! a little twitchy at the start with that opener. if you got a double dm with that first punch it would have been much cooler imo, but it looked like you was too close to UKE to get a stronger punch from it <33333
Last edited by max; Dec 17, 2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thanks my guy
(havent seen you in ages) ima try and get back to being not rusty sooner or later.
thank

even though you're a rusty boi, that was still pretty good. the only bad thing was how slow your momentum and flow were.
ok i have 2 replays.

ok.
Attached Files
The Shadow.rpl (304.4 KB, 7 views)
F for my life..rpl (275.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Dec 19, 2018 at 11:19 PM.
I already told you my thoughts on this replay but I will emphasize some details again.

first, I wanna say that the engage distance was not as well taken advantage of as it could. You are too close to uke and you just gave him this raw strike, very quickly and clean but personally I feel like you skipped the opener process of replaymaking, whether this is good or not isn't my job to judge. Still worked fine imo

now the best part of this opener being so fast is that your double knee is almost unnoticeable, in a good way. I had to watch it a couple times to actually understand how you did it and feels pretty neat.

the next kick was setup pretty badly imo. I don't like how it flows "rigidly", plus the whole kicking intention lasts too long even though your kicking leg was ready long before the kick happens. Anyways the kick looked decent, and the next one with the back head slap is just amazing, probably my favorite part in this replay. Loved the boom

short replay, simple, with big strikes and a nice pose

overall it's a great replay tho
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]