Toribash
Original Post
Fixing bounties
Right now bounties have been 'fixed' to where you keep the text under your name until you lose a game, then the text disappears

I think this is a poorly done feature and doing this makes it completely useless.

The bounty system should work how it used to, where you keep the text under your name after the bounty is claimed. This serves as another way to further customize your tori and honestly just looks nice.
Last edited by McFarbo; Jun 18, 2018 at 12:15 AM.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it's supposed to work lol.

Somebody would set a bounty on you, and if you lost, the winner would get the TC amount in the bounty
Origin For Life
When bounties worked properly, you'd get text under your name AFTER the bounty was claimed, but now you get the text under your name BEFORE the bounty is claimed and lose the text AFTER the bounty is claimed

understand now ?
The text would be a nonsense if it appears after the kill. It’s supposed to mark the target for the other players, it’s not a reward for the target after getting killed.
If it had worked like that years ago, maybe it was a glitch, and nowadays it work the way it was meant.

Tbh pretty true, the bounty text was pretty fun.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
but now you get the text under your name BEFORE the bounty is claimed and lose the text AFTER the bounty is claimed

This is the intended effect of the bounty system, actually - this is how a normal bounty system works.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
This is the intended effect of the bounty system, actually - this is how a normal bounty system works.

if this is the intended affect then it's quite bad, it was much cooler before because it worked as another way to further customize your tori.

now it's truly useless

so i guess i'll edit the op.
im with farbo here tbh
its just dishonest to say the bounty thing is anywhere near good or as it 'should' be
even great TB players have a winrate around 60-70% and games last like a minute or two, tops
the bounty is gone before anyone even notices it's there, and you've literally just paid for an unknown amounth of unknown people to maybe see the message
i think staff is too hung up on the name 'bounty' to actually make it a good part of the game. see it for what it could be and try to make it good instead of making it exactly what 'bounty' means.
Last edited by Hattersin; Jun 20, 2018 at 03:05 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
We could have 2 seperate ways of adding a bounty. We could keep the 2k price for a bounty like the current system, and 20k for a bounty title that stays after the kill. It'd be a good tc sink
The numbers you're suggesting for the ladder are a little low, I think very low. If you want a custom way to customize your tori like that you could just ask for a new system to be made like in game usertitles that can be customizable like the on forums usertitles.

As far as the bounty system on a good day I have a win ratio of like 80 percent for the day and up. Yeah it won't last long in the game if it just goes to the person to best you. Perhaps suggest a different way for it work. Perhaps instead of the bounty going to the person that beats him. They need to be beaten in a certain way, maybe a decal is necessary, or perhaps a few dms required. Maybe they have to be beaten more than once, but that one wouldn't work too good either.

I think it'd be an interesting thing to do, have to get 2 or more dms and beat them to collect bounty. Perhaps I also like the decal, you have to literally get their head for the bounty collection.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jun 21, 2018 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Typos