Toribash
Yo Im logan. Alright im not good but I try to be funny and make people laugh. If Im not good enough to play for wars ill still be there to cheer my team on. I like to cas play sparing and parkour. I like to talk to people all the time but im bad at it. why would I list off good things when I can list off the truth? thats my kind of attitude. If you ask me to do something ill do everything in my power to do it. Im not casual -normie- if you ask me a question ill respond honestly. Sorry about the replay thing I just dont save them :/ If you want me to I will. Im a shitty person but I love everyone. Sometimes I cry in my sleep. I like working with emails, paperwork, forms and stuff. If im going to start anywhere im going to try and start from the top. and if I fail than fuck it ill work my way up. I can decently motivate people (hype man) and thats about all you need to know about me (lther than my personal life that I dont have)/ people say why this clan your never going to make it and I say WHY THE FUCK NOT
Last edited by Faux; Jun 26, 2018 at 03:34 AM.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Vassel denied
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
hey can i re join so i dont look like an idiot again
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
hey, here's my app
im 2wc, i go by a lot of names but since a lot of you in the clan now don't really know me 2wc is easiest. I used to be in here way back in the day when I was a GM and MS and a lot of stuff. I am really good at judofrac and will duel my left nut to anyone who dares to say otherwise. im not even looking for a room here ill just crash on the couch my dudes.
also i have a rank in the clan made in my honor, so I mean like
also ily ken <3 ily2 tim

anyways, Hope you kiddos are having a great day
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
App has been posted, good luck.
-----
2WC has been denied sorry.
Last edited by Velo; Jul 5, 2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Demi/Nulu accepted to Full, Nerfpls accepted to full, Papa accepted to full, replays denied, but we do still want him to apply again once warmed up ingame
I apologise for this post.