Toribash
I have no idea if I should stay on this thread to answer or if that is a thread only for apps, but for now I’ll stick with it and go with : Don’t worry, joined it already. I also wouldn’t lie on something that big in an application.
Last edited by heat; Apr 27, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
nvm

~I require validation from Daddy before applying to big boy clans*
Attached Files
holy shit.rpl (69.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Daeldir; May 26, 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Hi, don’t know if I’m allowed to say this but it’s true, he did help me out. He was actually pretty helpful, thanks again tbash
Find me ingame and duel me
Future applicants, please take note that we are not Obey. If you post with an application, you're being considered.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Ahh yes, the smell of autism and inadequacy. Bring forth your applications or forfeit your right to speak among the council.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Hey, so i've been hoping to join your clan for a really long time but i haven't had a chance to talk to many of your members considering the clan isn't that active. So I was hoping that you would give me a chance to join, and hopefully i can prove myself worthy to join [RelaxAll] and your community. I am known by many as a chill, kind and all-round good player. And hopefully (If i'm given the chance) my replays will back up my arguement <3.
My greatest achievement in Toribash is that i greatly improved in many mods thanks to all of the friends I have made since 2014 (Yea this isnt my 1st account but it is my main).

I have a sparring replay, an ABD replay and a boxshu replay for you. These are my main 3 mods. I believe that sparring is important as it teaches you more about how the tori character moves.

~Pending
Attached Files
BESTGAMEEVER.rpl (109.0 KB, 6 views)
god save.rpl (74.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 24, 2020 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Removed irrelevant replays
Get some better replays and I removed the irrelevant one. Please reread the first post.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA