Ranking
funny you should mention birno, this guy messaged me who is he what does he WANT
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Day. You know what to do.

i do?
you you been bby

Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
funny you should mention birno, this guy messaged me who is he what does he WANT

old member i assume
idk why he's mad at me but i never know why people are mad at me for most cases, they just are... let him be mad and be happy in your own world ;)
-----
infact killa, he pm'd me and i haven't read it until i posted ^ that

lul he probably reads this but he can't respond because *i forbide birno or any of his suspected alts from writing any posts on a nitro thread under threat of pm'ing a big scary moderator* oooooooooooo
Last edited by Day; Aug 29, 2017 at 05:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
day moderate the post please to say gabe is a big cow eater Vegan
Day Moderated Message:
Done
Last edited by Day; Aug 30, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
im back yayayay i was once a part of nitro but got kicked for inacc... Would you consider rejoinment? ily team (or x team i guess)
-----
Ok sorry that seemed very hurried as I just reopened the game. Being denied reentry would make sense and that's fine with me - just proud to carry the prestigious tag. Whatever decision you make Day (or any other Nitro member) is fine with me.

-Scintillate
Last edited by Scintillate; Oct 9, 2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The old Scintillate can't come to the phone right now. Why? Well we was afk for approximately a year and a half.
Welp, I guess its cool we merged with Nitro :>
Can't wait to see what the future has in store for Nitro, glad to be here guys.
<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.