Ranking
Original Post
Blood Textures
I was Thinking Blood Textures so you pick a picture & when u bleed in-game the picture shows it as your blood.Also like Mohawk or Minihawk but a Afro its just a big ball of hair on your head.So what do u people think?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
It wouldn't create lag. I think it would be sorta cool. I mean, when somebody dismembers your joint, it just turns into a blood color. It would be cool to do so that texture sets would be a little but more complete.

~Kind of supported.

Blood is so small why would we texture it. Like diffrent Blood colors are okay but Texture no. How do you wanna make it anyway. -Not Supported
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.
its liquid, the particles would have to be micro, and you would have to make it one solid color, since it's like 1x1, and that's just free high-qi bloods.
~Not supported
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 23, 2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: please, no colors
how about if when it splashes on the ground, it has a semi texture?
~not supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Textured blood
i know dis might sound silly but i really want it,it would look really cool and might make some interesting creations. i dont know if this was suggested before but inform me if it was.
Junk, fuck
That'd be cool I guess. I'd totally make a Matrix Blood :P Maybe make it more like flame forging than texturing? So you have to pay TC to forge the texture but you can still make with Photoshop, MSPaint etc.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
`Since blood is liquid, the textures would just wobble and it would look bad. Real bad.

50/50 supported.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
one problem with a blood texture would be that you can just colour it in, say void and have void blood, which costs $20. this means they have to make the texture more expensive than most of the blood colours, making it too expensive to be worth it. the same effect can be achieved with body textures, but because an actual texture looks much better than just block colours, it doesn't matter. this is why they made joint textures cost money, rather than tc (i think)

This can be done with, Forces, Torso Colors, Gradients, etc.
Custom Blood
I've been wondering on this idea for custom blood so you can make your blood Go different colours like so the texture of the blood goes by how many colours are in the image for the custom blood

Open it