Ranking
Original Post
[A] 24 hour auction!!! - Brilliant/HQ/512x512/ Knight set by FlyingMonk// - - - - - -
[A]24 hour auction!!! - Brilliant/HQ/512x512/ Knight set by FlyingMonk// - - - - - -
.................................................. .................................................. ...
Previous owner of this set: no //
Recolour: maybe i will think about it (but no promises) //
Bonus: I will add 5 heads for this set //
.................................................. ..............................................
End date: 24 hours //
Start price: 300k //
Autobuy: 350k //
Min raise: 25k //
.................................................. .......................................
Also:
- if you wanna make offer or get some discount = pm me//
- if you wanna question or something to say = pm me//
- i will report useless posts in my thread//
.................................................. ...........................
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
Well it says min bid 25k.. So I would bid 25k, but I know that's not what you mean. You meant min raise*

But if you lower the minimum offer to around 100k I may offer.
This set worth much more/ btw i think i will continue work on metallic cat head/
(also Soap you reported and soon you will be punished i think/ dont try to crash market competitors threads with idiotic arguments)
.................................................. ...................
Maximally i can do lower price to 200k but i think its not enough good price for this very detailised and high quality set...
There are no images, how do we see it? Aren't there rules to post previews when you talk about punishment?

I am interested to see the set.

idk why you not see image/ i uploaded it and i see it// i will try make it with other image hosting//
Is this c/p? Not sure if soap is correct.

If so may I see the source you used?

If im using template or source image on my sets i will send it to my buyer/ also i can say to you that i had a loooot of hand working on this set/ this set very cool stuff so if no good enough offers for me i will keep it/ my not good eng not let me say some more detalized about set but its cool stuff i think and i will give good bonus for my buyer and i think he will be satisfied also for you devil i have handdraved devil head by me like extra bonus (i made start image on paper - made photo of it and made edit in programm)//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jun 2, 2013 at 05:03 PM.