ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Funniest moments with your friends?
We are 5 friends and one of our company got drunk and me and another boy was trying to get him in the car.
I braged he's legs and the other guy was pulling him and the drunk one said.
"Yo haxbox(They call me IRL also) what are you doing? you sick fucks want to rape me?!"
And we fucking lol'd.

Another one was while we trying to escape 2 dogs while running.
He told me "Hey stop come back" But the dogs was hunting me so i was like "fuck you".
my and my other friend armani were talking to this girl marianna
(well i was listening)then she said what if u had boobs, then he said
what if u had a dik, then i came out and said what if u had an larger ass

we all start laughing
Taylor Gang or Die
i ran into a door at my friends house. actually, i run into the door all the time. it's really clean, glass door, and i can't even tell it's there.

nice avatar btw
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Moved to Rapid Threads.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
My friends an I spend lunch at the school's second floor, where we just FREAK OUT and act as random as possible
Fonzie be with you.
There was this one time when my friend took my Paintball gun and shot me in the face while I had no gear on..
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
Originally Posted by Kamicide View Post
There was this one time when my friend took my Paintball gun and shot me in the face while I had no gear on..

Fuck that. I love paintballing (I'm kinda a masochist) but your friend could have taken your fucking eye out for real.
infamous
Me and my friends were on the train home from school and this girl was running for her life for the train doors and stacked it on the stairs. At the time, it was fucking hilarious. We tried so hard not to laugh cos that would've been rude.

That was recent. Funnier crap happened before but I just can't really remember.
2 freinds of mine came to my house
we started fighting each other and then broke a light bulb just infront of my door
and then we ate and had a small food fight
and my friend dipped his brother with his ice cream

we had so so much fun