ES Recruitment Drive
ManlyMelon
Why: I feel that I am pretty good for a White belt/Yellow belt I've beaten many blue, brown and black belts, (cooldude60 can vouch for me because he saw me) and I have decapitated many in judo and mushu.
[YOUTUBE]I can do clan spot-lights on my Youtube channel if you want me to. I'ts EpikSpiral.

Thank you, ManlyMelon
manly I have sent requests for Skype and I am sending you a clan invite piece out
-----
I'm recruiting all summer if you wish to join post on the clan thread and I will talk with my friends or clan members and see if we will allow you in have fun,
Last edited by Toribishu; Jul 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Apply for clan
  • Tappedya - ingame name
  • 15 - My age
  • Because I can help with anything you need or want
  • I make AWESOME body textures (head, arms, legs, etc...)
hello my name is Tyson Yule or call me Awsomized in game im a brown belt on my charecter named "UmNoUDidnt" but all the other stuff on there is gone i made a new one i am 16 im mature im from australia i think i will be good in the clan cuz i bring my own type of style i am not the best but i can try to be one one day i will get the clan bigger by getting people to come in it cooldude60 is the who got me here so i will give him a thanks i will be watching the clan and if i dont get in its still okay
Really awesome clan... I hope it's go well actually I'm pro at decap especially twinsword...
Assasin Of The [l]
Hi my name is PhantomAssassin, i am 11 going on 12 my email is [email protected]. I have skills in decapitating, i have lots of replays that can show you. I will make the decap clan the strongest clan around. I can bring great honor and fear to anyone who oppose