Toribash
Original Post
Making modmaker a bit better
Hey, i know that toribash next will be released one day (1 year is my guess) but modding at tb is so limited, i have a suggestion that won't be the solution, but will help, nowadays in mods u can just put 128 pieces, why not expanding this limit to 256? and do the same with the interactive pieces (if i am not wrong it's 8 pieces that don't need to be fixed), putting 16 pieces instead of 8, that would be of great help, creating the possibility to do more complex and cool mods.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
the limit for nonstatics is already 16

128 is already near the upper limit of what's supported by the engine

i've had these conversations before with devs multiple times and unfortunately it's just not happening in TB -- TBN is where it's at
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
the limit for nonstatics is already 16

128 is already near the upper limit of what's supported by the engine

i've had these conversations before with devs multiple times and unfortunately it's just not happening in TB -- TBN is where it's at

Oh, i didn't know the engine had a limit, i kinda counfused 8 or 16, what i wanted to say is 16 to 32, long time that i don't do a mod, btw, thx!
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I think maybe a tutorial would be beneficial, considering modmaking is a fairly advanced skill. Plus the way you edit and move objects around has always been a little choppy to me. Could use a retouch or two.
About that, is there a way to change the buttons used to move the camera in the mod editor ? Actually it is wsad, wich is really annoying for people who are using an azerty keyboard.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

The arrow keys can be used to alter the camera angle.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
About that, is there a way to change the buttons used to move the camera in the mod editor ? Actually it is wsad, wich is really annoying for people who are using an azerty keyboard.

I have no idea, but i guess not.

Originally Posted by Shock View Post
I think maybe a tutorial would be beneficial, considering modmaking is a fairly advanced skill. Plus the way you edit and move objects around has always been a little choppy to me. Could use a retouch or two.

i agree, a tutorial would be nice (i learned how to make mod by exploring in the forum, but it's not everyone who knows how useful the forum is).
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
The arrow keys can be used to alter the camera angle.

Really ? <_<

#Ifeeldumbnow

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash