Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Clan Elite
WE HAVE A SERVER NOW

Note to the community:

It seems that some people, I will not list names, have been harassing my members, because they think that we are "stuck up." I need you all to know this is NOT the mentality of this clan. We don't think we're some gods or we're the best things ever to play toribash or anything like that. This is the mentality of the people admitted to the clan:

The people in this clan are those who take the game relatively seriously, and behave kindly towards others. We aim to be a close, tightly-knit "family" and we don't want to offend anybody or act like we are better than others. If any of my members are behaving inappropriately, I beg that you PM me so misunderstandings like this don't occur. We just want to live in peace and the last thing I wish for the clan to do is offend people or get all stuck up.

I hope you understand us a bit better now, and I hope there is less confusion.

In the process of becoming official! (Yes we're still small but that's because we are making sure everybody here is good)

I just found out Clan epic already has the tag [e], so change your tag to [elite]!

Story:
In a toribash world full of clans, there were two major types of clans. There were the clans with skilled members, and there were the clans with nicer members. While many skilled clans had nice members, it was not a requirement in many, and certain members began to get out of hand in that regard. And while there were plenty of skilled members in the clans which required kindness, skill was not a requirement for these clans, just as kindness was not necessary for the more skilled clans. One day, however, there would rise a new clan. One that would require both an elite personality and elite skills. That clan would be Clan Elite.

Aim:
Basically, we noticed something about the direction the clans were heading. A lot of the newbish clans had nice members, but that became less of a necessity for more skilled clans. So we decided we would make a clan that would require a high amount of skill, but also just generally being a good person. People in this clan need to be fun to be around instead of being all mean and hyper-critical, and they can't go around being assholes to everybody, or they will be promptly kicked. We didn't pick this name to sound all pompous and arrogant, we just thought it fits, because you need to be elite in both aspects, personality and skill.

Rules:
1. Generally be nice to everybody, especially people in the clan.
2. Stay relatively active, post if you are going off for a while.
3. If you make the clan look bad by being excessively mean or rude, you will be kicked.
4. If recruited you will wear the [elite] tag, and have nothing else in your tag.
5. Probably more as they come to me.

Joining:

Talk to me or Bounafizta in-game. We will want to make sure that you are skilled, as well as talking to you and getting to know you to make sure you are well-suited for this clan.

You can also post here in this format:

Belt:
Why you want to join this clan:
Favorite modes/mods:

When we see your application or if you PM us we will get to you as soon as possible. Note, however, that we will not recruit somebody already in a clan...

We run a triune leadership. All leaders are equal

Members List

Leaders
1. HidingWarior
2. Bounafizta
3. Uncopyrightable

advisors
1. Patriotz

Members
1. DaMasta97
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jul 21, 2008 at 02:26 AM.
good luck with the clan , but not lot of member's , i would say WHO CARES ! ?? , hop u get offical
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Been hard trying to find new members for torigod who are as skilled as the current ones after 3.1 or so, I hope you form to be a good clan and don't forget your original aim (I thought such an aim would be the obvious default for clans, yet apparently it is not)
good luck
*stamp of approval*
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast