Toribash
Original Post
really high quality recording of an indie guitar song
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gx4dTMAWA1

obviously the quality of the recording is perfect, so no need to comment on that, but I will accept all other comments

i fucked it up towards the end, but i think u can see where it was going
---
oh and here's another song that went real well
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1bqZnEA3EWS
Last edited by Ele; Feb 21, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
I dont have any constructive comments about these but as a mere music listener I really liked it
the songs overall sound sweet and the guitar's track fits well, I guess.
Only thing that bothered me a bit is how your voice seems to "fail" or something, doesnt sound consistent to my ears but im not sure if that's the recording quality

pretty cool stuff

also, fucking flies
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Only thing that bothered me a bit is how your voice seems to "fail" or something, doesnt sound consistent to my ears but im not sure if that's the recording quality

Are you perhaps referring to the vibrato of my voice? Sometimes I overdo it a little, if that's what you're talking about.

Glad you liked it aside from that
Last edited by Ele; Feb 21, 2019 at 02:27 PM.
I really like the first one, your voice really fits with this kind of music, maybe you can add another layer of guitar? Idk
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 22, 2019 at 01:09 AM.
I just showed these to my cousin, who's learning how to play guitar and he's a huge fan of indie music, and he approved your songs too.
Just wanted you to know
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheers mate. I'm learning a couple more songs along the same vein as these, so I'll post them here when I'm done. Tell your cousin to keep it up - Music is life.
I liked the first one quite a bit. The vibrato in your voice is real nice as well. I feel like if you were to record everything and get a rough mix going with a slight delay on the guitar, it would sound even better than it currently does. Any plans on doing anything like that by chance?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
As it turns out, I recorded some stuff with semi-decent equipment (read: an actual mic) last month - [click here]
That said, I've still made it sound lo-fi cus that's my jam

I've had fun with using a slight delay on my voice (getting a sort of vintage radio type sound), but I haven't experimented with delays on guitars too much. I'll mess around with it next time I sit down and record something proper.

Haven't got any plans to re-record those particular songs in the OP tho, no...
Last edited by Ele; Feb 26, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
You make really great music!
Why oh why is a song that i really like from your soundcloud
Keep up the work!
P.s. im also a guitarist
HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?
Discord:gayronn#0591
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
As it turns out, I recorded some stuff with semi-decent equipment (read: an actual mic) last month - [click here]
That said, I've still made it sound lo-fi cus that's my jam

I've had fun with using a slight delay on my voice (getting a sort of vintage radio type sound), but I haven't experimented with delays on guitars too much. I'll mess around with it next time I sit down and record something proper.

Haven't got any plans to re-record those particular songs in the OP tho, no...

That EP was nice. I liked the harmonies you threw in, I think it fit pretty nicely. Rusty Blade had to be my favorite out of everything though. Had a really dark atmosphere to it, which I personally love and try to do when I write music myself. I'm a sucker for dark tonalities. The leads in Rusty Blade accented the song nicely as well I feel.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash