Toribash
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Yeah, lets just over-moderate an already almost dead games forum.
Talking about really dedicated players and appreciating their dedication by discussing if they should be made into legends. Fuck that, not on my toribash forums!
Have something you might want to talk about? Just PM staff lmao.

This thread is doing exactly that and no one has a problem with it.

In the past people have posted that their clan mate isn't a legend, and that they deserve it and left it at that. If a thread is actually discussing something (like this one) then it's fine.
If it's just a nomination hen ofcourse it's gonna get closed.

We have no problems if people talk about this shit, it's nice to see people care and get involved, but it's important that you frame it as an actual topic.

If you have an actual complaint then continue it either in a staff complaint thread, or on discord. This thread has been derailed enough.
Last edited by Erth; Mar 8, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
In the past people have posted moaning that their clan mate isn't a legend, or some other equally monotonous shit. If a thread is actually discussing something (like this one) then it's fine.

I saw you (or Icky) closing the "Why Diamond isn't a legend" or something like this. I would know that if I made a thread with the title "Why xbcz is not a legend" it would be closed.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
We have no problems if people talk about this shit, it's nice to see people care and get involved, but it's important that you frame it as an actual topic instead of a bitch and a moan. (like your one was)

It's what i said to Lionet. I care about those things, like, old players and legends.
-----
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Yeah, lets just over-moderate an already almost dead games forum.
Talking about really dedicated players and appreciating their dedication by discussing if they should be made into legends. Fuck that, not on my toribash forums!

Well, if you REALLY care about this, make a report on "your toribash forum".
Last edited by Kaneki333; Mar 8, 2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

i think he totally deserves it, the guy is an ever-present menace of qa, great in pretty much all the other mods aswell

we all know that members of staff get mandatory legendary status as they interact with each other more often, and i don't really care about inevitable nepotism, but great folks that ACTUALLY PLAY the game should also be recognized

also props to cowmeat on moderation policies
i mean at this point after all these years in such a tight community we mostly know each other anyway, nobody really means harm when criticizing out of passion, obviously
also hai
Last edited by snake; Mar 10, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15