Toribash
Original Post
His last word was "Brother"

deep condolence for the killed guys. may god be with them. terrorism has no religion.
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 15, 2019 at 03:49 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

This was super tragic. Really pains you to see this happen.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Absolutely devesastating deep condolences for victims and their friends and family, sad day for New Zealand as well as the world.
Gunman was an absolute lunatic, writing an 89 page manifesto and live streaming the entire attack finishing with “Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie”. Somebody this messed up shouldn’t have to walk this earth anymore and I’m fairly upset the death penalty was abolished in NZ. Sad day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Wait wait wait He said hello brother to the gunman? so does that mean the killer was his brother?? and also im sorry for everyone whos family member died a mosque is not a place where terrorism should be brought to.
no. it was just an usual greet coming from muslim people. they call people brother and sister.
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 15, 2019 at 05:06 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

This is probably the most cruelest thing I've witnessed on the internet by far, especially because it's a white human with terrible intentions to go to a mosque a sacred place for these people to pray on a beautiful Friday over there in New Zealand, just to all get gunned down by a random human for no reason or knowing his intentions behind all of this. I send my prayers to all of those peoples families and friends and my condolences. I also commend that one person who tried to tackle him down but got gunned down. He's a fallen Hero.
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
This is probably the most cruelest thing I've witnessed on the internet by far, especially because it's a white human.

what does that have to do with anything?

i just wish these would happen more in america to get them out of here

Normally, I'd delete posts that are designed to wrench people into giving you a reaction that gives you some kind of pleasure, but I won't do that here. I'll just let people see you as a bigot, and an advocator for attacking a mosque. ~Icky
Last edited by Icky; Mar 16, 2019 at 12:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
what does that have to do with anything?

i just wish these would happen more in america to get them out of here

nice words coming from a gentleman above me. thanks for the words.i hope you and your family life in a peaceful life and don't get shot by a random human. god bless you
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 15, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
nice words coming from a gentleman above me. thanks for the words.i hope you and your family life in a peaceful life and don't get shot by a random human. god bless you

well in 50 years they will take over and there wont be any family

immigrants in general are an invasive species

Normally, I'd delete posts that are designed to wrench people into giving you a reaction that gives you some kind of pleasure, but I won't do that here. I'll just let people see you as a bigot, and an advocator for attacking a mosque. ~Icky
Last edited by Icky; Mar 16, 2019 at 12:35 AM.