Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Master Chief WIP
Master Chief Texture Set Progress

Here's where I'll post my progress on my Master Chief texture set which will eventually be available for purchase. I will be updating previews for pieces as I finish them. Also, these are my first textures!

Finished:
-Head Texture

To be Worked on:
-Torso
-Hands
-Feet
-Biceps
-Triceps
-Legs
-Thighs
-Joints
-Floor

Finished Previews
Head
(I realise it has a seam, which will be fixed before the set is released)

Please comment, rate and reply.

I will be updating the pieces of the texture set as I make them.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Apr 1, 2009 at 04:34 AM.
BUTTCHOUDA
You need to fix the giant black gaping hole at the back of his head... other then that the head textures pretty good.
the black part is actually on master chief's helmet in the games. The back of his armor covers it usually
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Head is really nice and realistic. You will get a lot of TC for that. And the set like that would be almost priceless
And the set shoul also have two versions. One clean [like you are making] and one with blood paterns, bullet holes and black spots left by explosions.

That head seams to be symetric so you can simply copy left side, rotate it <--> and paste it on the right side. But if it isn't symetric [I have no idea where] it will be a lot of work.
Last edited by BakuMiszcz; Apr 1, 2009 at 07:44 AM.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Well buttchouda if i still have tc when you finish this, i wanna buy it. Id want it recolored to supernova though. I always use red as my color in halo. XD
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for all the comments! Remember this is my first set it will have some imperfections. Also, GrayNinja, the plack part of the helmet is there on the actual helmet, and like Gumfighter said, it is usually covered by the back of the armor. Here is a picture of it:

As you can see, there's a hole there, but it is more gray, so I'll fix that and maybe make it a little smaller.

Also, since this is my first set, can someone suggest an actually reasonable price to set the auto-buy at when I do release it? I really don't want a good set going for a lot less then it could, so please be honest with your suggestions.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Apr 1, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
BUTTCHOUDA
Here's an update:

So it's more symmetric:

Here's some recolors:

And Rewag, as you can see, if you don't like the color, I will be able to recolor it, so no worries.
BUTTCHOUDA