Toribash
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
Originally Posted by nokturnal
why all the references to garrys mod, as i understand it's a tool to create other mods and not a game itself?

Really, really, really, really wrong.

ok read up on it, seems there was some more content, still:

"..provided you own Half-Life 2 legally, and also own Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Counter-Strike:Source."

so how is that $10?
im only 15 and wont hit 16 till june 07, though if i can get a debit card right now ill certainly pay for it, like ill bet a few bucks every now and then for poker or somethin and i always win, but im not loaded with money

ok read up on it, seems there was some more content, still:

"..provided you own Half-Life 2 legally, and also own Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Counter-Strike:Source."

so how is that $10?

Those two things come free with halflife two and we are taking cost in proportion to content into account.

Edit: and unlike Toribash you can't steal Hl2 off Emule.
they do not come free with hl2. unless you buy the source premier pack that is, which is $59 (+tax)

oh, and i think you better check emule again concerning hl2..
they do not come free with hl2. unless you buy the source premier pack that is, which is $59 (+tax)

oh, and i think you better check emule again concerning hl2..

Wrong. It's 30 dollars for all of them. So that means you get CSS, Half life 2, Half life 2 deathmatch, And half life source all for 30 dollars and then Garry's mod 10 for 10 bucks which totals to 40 dollars. Toribash isn't even 0.0000000000000000001 comparable to that whole package. Let alone garry's mod 10.
dude, the pre order price is worth it, attuly all of the prices are, hampa's not ova priceing and this is a good game

Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
dude, the pre order price is worth it, attuly all of the prices are, hampa's not ova priceing and this is a good game

A maximum of 10 or 5 dollars is more like it.