ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why do you never answer on Skype, you bad person.
We finally have game for ultimate geeks and you are nowhere to be found.
Get tabletop simulator and let the games begin!
I don't have Skype on my comp atm xD
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I don't know if you're still recruiting but...doesn't hurt to try
Nick: DiabolicPanda

Belt: 3rd dan

Previous clans: I was kicked from a clan from being on holidays for 2 weeks. I then joined another clan called Brutal. My Computer got completely annihilated after my brother dropped it and so I had to save up for 2 years (without playing ) to repair it. by the time I returned everyone had left and I was the last one in the clan

Reason to Join: I want to join fl0w not just because I want to further improve my Wushu skills, but I also want to meet new friend play in a friendly environment. I also play a lot of mushu. I hear that fl0w dislikes mushu but... i just thought you should just know.

Replays: My computer keeps corrupting my save files and they comeout as a digital mess. I'll try to fix it and post them if you ask at a later date.
sure, we will wait for replays, for now, try to catch us ingame, just make sure you say that you apply with wushu as main mod
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
If you don't have replays then you have to write an essay about styles of wushu in 17 century China, minimum length of 500 words and at least 3 illustrations.

Please, finish it before the New Year eve.
hello, my name is ryan lane scott, my ingame name is M0nsoom. i would like to join fl0w. i talked to williem and he told me to make a app, i am inactive due to real life problems and i would like M0nsoom to be in a clan before i have to go super inactive. ill try to catch you guys ingame, i have caught snake and other fl0w members in public, wushu is the only mod i play now a days, hopefully i can be active again but right now theres alot of shit going on, i will make some wushu replays and post them to prove my worthiness :^). theres alot of chilled members in fl0w and i like that, yall some mature peps and thats what makes up a great clan. plus yall got some great wushu players! i play wushu becuse it puts me in a peaceful place and its a vary smooth mod, i am a 2nd dan in MMA. ill try to get the time to meet you guys ingame. thank you guys so much for reading this app it means alot, if i missed anything in my app please feel free to chastise me and i will be more then happy to fix the problem, thanks agian and have a good rest of the afternoon.
Last edited by M0nsoom; Dec 27, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
too much text. too lazy to read. use our app form

seriously, freeform apps suck, no idea what kind of retarded clan leads are using them

Originally Posted by clanpage
fairplay. lazyness. 0rder. wushu.

tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Also, DiabolicPanda, where's that essay? Don't make me go for my bo-stick for spanking new guys with an instant NO.
Freeform apps show how well their english is as well.

Is there really any reason we ask for belt and nick?

And i got a replay of me fuckin m0nsoom up