Toribash
That is true. I am also writing up more so they should generally not be hard to miss.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Also, renaming thread to Toribash Steam Users [TSU]

Woot woot. Lets get going.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I am currently writing a complete list of all the ingame commands+ what they do+ OP needed/not needed.
TSU
Originally Posted by ㄣduck View Post
I am currently writing a complete list of all the ingame commands+ what they do+ OP needed/not needed.
TSU

I really don't understand, but I am sure it's helpful. :3
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I really don't understand, but I am sure it's helpful. :3

Example
/spec = Enters you into Spectator mode.-OP not needed
Nick: Nerfpls
Steam ID: 47082142
Steam Nick: Nerfpls Toribash
Games you play on steam: TF2, Spiral Knights, Toribash, Battleblock Theater, Terraria
Age(optional): 109,693,351
Skype(optional):
Why you want to join: Because I use steam for tb and stuff. And it's nice to meet more steam tb players : D
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: It doesn't make it great, so many damn servers.More features, steam wallet and stuff. And a lot more players .
(ps i make logos and stuff)
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
Nick: Nerfpls
Steam ID: 47082142
Steam Nick: Nerfpls Toribash
Games you play on steam: TF2, Spiral Knights, Toribash, Battleblock Theater, Terraria
Age(optional): 109,693,351
Skype(optional):
Why you want to join: Because I use steam for tb and stuff. And it's nice to meet more steam tb players : D
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: It doesn't make it great, so many damn servers.More features, steam wallet and stuff. And a lot more players .
(ps i make logos and stuff)

Accepted, welcome.
Nick:Kas
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055853394
Steam Nick: Will Smith
Games you play on steam: TF2 gmod toribash counter strike: s binding of issac Need for speed shift Left 4 Dead 2 The basement collection Need for speed undercover
Age(optional):16
Skype(optional): kasiusfromjoe
Why you want to join: I love the people here and I would like to fill up my friends list also its not bad to have more people to play tb with.
What do you think of steam: I love it I have been using it for 3 years now most of my hours are on tf2 because I trade a lot but I'm trying to cut down on it
pls halp
Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
Nick:Kas
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055853394
Steam Nick: Will Smith
Games you play on steam: TF2 gmod toribash counter strike: s binding of issac Need for speed shift Left 4 Dead 2 The basement collection Need for speed undercover
Age(optional):16
Skype(optional): kasiusfromjoe
Why you want to join: I love the people here and I would like to fill up my friends list also its not bad to have more people to play tb with.
What do you think of steam: I love it I have been using it for 3 years now most of my hours are on tf2 because I trade a lot but I'm trying to cut down on it
pls halp

Welcome!
Last edited by Link; May 25, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
Nick:JookerBB
Steam ID:JookerBB
Steam Nick:JookerTM
Games you play on steam:Cs1.6 cs1.6 condition zero, cs1.6 condition zero deleted scenes, broken sword, Eets Munchies, Enclave, Flat0ut, left 4 dead 2, Legendary, portal, portal 2, portal 2 sixsense perpetual pack, Ricochet, Saints row 2, saints row: the third, toribash, tropico 4 Edit: Forget about cs:go
Age(optional):12
Skype(optional):ciprian.burbulea
Why you want to join:Having fun.
What do you think of steam:Awesome

And: YOLO
Last edited by JookerBB; May 25, 2014 at 01:47 AM.