Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Hours & D3m0nz
CnC gives me motivation. 8D

Hours - My first toribash edit
Song: "Down" by Jason Walker in "Vampire Diaries"
D3m0nz - My first sparring edit
Song: "Re-Think" by Breaknoise (Arkasia Remix)

Software: Both was made with Sony Vegas
Last edited by 3N19MA; Feb 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
I loved them both.
My one was really good synced and really nice effects and cc's.
D3m0nz one was also really good. I really liked the blue/purple cc. The only thing that could been improved is the slowmo. Use twixtor if you don't want it to lag.

10/10 for both.

What soft did you use?
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I loved them both.
My one was really good synced and really nice effects and cc's.
D3m0nz one was also really good. I really liked the blue/purple cc. The only thing that could been improved is the slowmo. Use twixtor if you don't want it to lag.

10/10 for both.

What soft did you use?

There's alot of things that Twixtor can slow down, but when it comes to the TB syncing, I rather use velocity, but I will look more into twixtor for Toribash, though. Also, I just used Sony Vegas.
Last edited by 3N19MA; Feb 18, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
i love this vid with hours this sec one with d3 its a bit random and laggy ;p very nice
for hours one 9.5/10
for D3 one 7/10 its too fast :P
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Please read the rules before you create a new thread in the Art Board, or anywhere for that matter.

Vid information
Please include information such as the name of the song and artist used and the applications used to create the vid, when making a thread.

You have 24 hours to do so or this thread will be closed.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Please read the rules before you create a new thread in the Art Board, or anywhere for that matter.

You have 24 hours to do so or this thread will be closed.

I edited it, is this how you want it?
Sync is off. Try to sync the guitar strums with the distortion effect in Hours. Also, it would make it even better if you could sync all 3 (pinnacles of moves, distortions, and guitar strums). Right now, its music and replays, with distortions and flashes. Looks cool, but you know. Could be better. Oracul is great at syncing. His youtube is Oracle2
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals