Toribash
Original Post
Phoenix, Video project

We are going to be making a clan video, members of phoenix post your replays on this thread. We will chose replays to be in the video.

Rules

Madmalice will be producing this video for more information regarding rules, or ideas please contact him.
You arnt allowed to do this, you have to discuss the video on your clan thread, you cant make another one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
sorry? I dont think i am hurting anyone and it let me make the thread
-----
unless its in the wrong area I did nothing wrong
Last edited by ealtrik6; Feb 23, 2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This forum is for clan threads only, if you were official it would be different, but you have to have the discussions in your clan thread
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I see what you are saying I will no longer use this thread, thank you for the information.
Someone close this thread?
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]