ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Who is ur next co leader?
Omegadark1
10 Votes / 18.52%
Choppa5
21 Votes / 38.89%
Nick13349
23 Votes / 42.59%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'll see if I want to join after the story at least is edited a bit. Then I'll work on an app.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Belt:Brown
Active Forum Rating(1-10):7
Skill Rating(1-10):6
Active Ingame Rating(1-10):8
Why you want join?:i know alot of people in this clan and i want to join a clan that is strong
Best Skills (Game,Market,Forum,Art):Market,Game
Previous Clan - Psycho Ward
Pure Chaos is a clan for the purest Toribash players around. We are more than a clan, we are a legion, the legion of Pure chaotic warriors! This clan is the perfect combination of good and evil, dark and light, yin and yang, purity and chaos. Let it be known to all who witness the terrible justifying hand of Pure that we are the keepers of balance, the ones who strike fear yet bring hope to torimanity. We are the guardians, the protectors, the law, and the executioners. We are PURE CHAOS!

How's this for a story? If you need to, copy and paste. Btw where is the clan leader?
clan leader which is sainzgc is banned. Thasainz is sainzgc's alt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah we all knew that...and pc im sorry to say but you need to be black belt or be a friend of sainz.so lets see if he lets you in.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Oh well I don't want in if there is a banned leader noone to run or edit the thread so yeah. I don't want in sorry. Tell him I posted that re-story though.
Originally Posted by PC4219 View Post
Belt:Brown
Active Forum Rating(1-10):7
Skill Rating(1-10):6
Active Ingame Rating(1-10):8
Why you want join?:i know alot of people in this clan and i want to join a clan that is strong
Best Skills (Game,Market,Forum,Art):Market,Game
Previous Clan - Psycho Ward

My vote is no,i'm really sorry,but i don't want brown belts actually

Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
Pure Chaos is a clan for the purest Toribash players around. We are more than a clan, we are a legion, the legion of Pure chaotic warriors! This clan is the perfect combination of good and evil, dark and light, yin and yang, purity and chaos. Let it be known to all who witness the terrible justifying hand of Pure that we are the keepers of balance, the ones who strike fear yet bring hope to torimanity. We are the guardians, the protectors, the law, and the executioners. We are PURE CHAOS!

How's this for a story? If you need to, copy and paste. Btw where is the clan leader?

Well,i'm the leader,and i can edit thread... but,i'm sorry for say it bro. You not an ally,or member... you want join or no?
Kratos
No I don't want to join a clan with a messed up story like yours sorry no offence.
oh?well anyway,your choice is what you want.you dont need to join.so,again,whats going on?
私の顔にそれを言う。