ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
victor also left the clan :/ anyone know why

Honestly, some things started going downhill since Pat went inactive. I'm just not having that much fun like I had a year ago. Damn, I'm not even making that much replays lately
I'll try to chat here when fun stuff happens.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
that isn't weird, that is the most normal thing in my opinion and that's how it should be. Most of people can't accept that there is no god because there a lot of things science can't proof, on the other hand there is a lot of things science already proved some religions being "wrong" (not really, i dont wanna be disrespectful here).

I never liked the idea of following a religion, instead I prefer that each person follow their own belief

anyway, i consider myself an agnostic, someone who believes god can exist but it's unknown. It's like "I'm not saying God doesn't exist, but until something proves me otherwise, I won't assume God does exist"

smart move when you think about it

I share basically the exact same feelings. I have never really been a religious person, actually I am agnostic too, but my father now is a really religious person, and I don't want to make him sad, so when I'm with him I just go with the flow.

I've noticed that those last years more people became religious, at least where I live.

I just believe people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't become an unethical practice, including forcing people to have those beliefs, going in a witchhunt for believers/non-believers and trying to replace actual science with religion on schools.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Thanks,im good. Im kind of so-founder, but incative since 2015, right now got the diploma of higher education, and have some free time to remember the past

What is going clan life?
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
that isn't weird, that is the most normal thing in my opinion and that's how it should be. Most of people can't accept that there is no god because there a lot of things science can't proof, on the other hand there is a lot of things science already proved some religions being "wrong" (not really, i dont wanna be disrespectful here).

I never liked the idea of following a religion, instead I prefer that each person follow their own belief

anyway, i consider myself an agnostic, someone who believes god can exist but it's unknown. It's like "I'm not saying God doesn't exist, but until something proves me otherwise, I won't assume God does exist"

smart move when you think about it

Its not disrespectful to say something is wrong, but when it come to religion people usually get offended bc they dont want to admit that what they believed their whole life is wrong (i mean it took me months to be able to put my feelings aside and accept facts).
And proving that god exist is impossible and so easy depending on the type of proof you want
Ex of impossible proof: seeying god, a message from gos that anyone can see...ect
Ex of easy proof: explaining that literally nothing existed before the big bang and the chance of the universe acually forming from that explotion is 1 in a billion at least so either we formed from literally nothing and we were lucky af or there is a concoious superior being thay caused it.
Ofc idk what your point of view is so i wont say you are wrong in not assuming god doesnt exist.
Shit, that was long.
Time to go practice drawing...
Originally Posted by pause View Post
Hello, frineds. What's up?

Heyo, didnt know you were a memeber untill now :c.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
some activity rules changed, the activity system is very different to be honest
the clan is holding up pretty well
there are some new stuff around your board too, you should take a look anytime
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey pause, I'm happy to have you somewhat active again.

You'll notice that there are a lot of new people around, we'd love to get to know you better. Aadame is still around but he's inactive here since he's chasing his work dreams.

Happy to have you back
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
*clapped*x2
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .