Toribash
Original Post
Marines
hello and welcome to the marines recruitment application I would like you to answer are following questions

1. what is your global rank and your belt color?

2. have you ever been in another clan or have you been kicked from a clan?

3. will you follow all of the rules and listen to your superiors?

4 have you ever participated in a clan war?

5. will you be fourm active or will you be able to at least post once a week?

6. can you make textures?

thank you for answering are questions if you qualify I will send you a invite to the clan if you do not receive a invite well better luck next time.
Hey Fly, Its me Larvie09. My previous clan is no longer up and running so I have been Looking for a new one.Currently I'm a blue belt almost brown. I am respective of my fellow clan members. Ive never been in a clan war nor can i make textures. From Fellow Decapitator Larvie09
hey fellow clan members it's not this clan nor its members,but i have been thinking of making a clan called RTP (royal tori players) i just think it would be cool to own a clan and take people under my wing and teach them to kill. It's not fully certified thought just something im thinking. veteran-Bo2king01
Hey, can anyone tell me if there are any rules?Also I donated 70 tc.
Last edited by manofrail; Mar 12, 2014 at 02:31 AM.
uhh guys im sorry but i might be joining RAD Nothing you guys did just because i think their skill goes better with mine sorry. But ehh i gotta move on. so this might just be my last day on team USA.....3-13-14
Radioactive is a bad clan... Btw y'all might wanna post this stuff on your clan discussion thread this is meant for other people to apply and join not discuss things within your own clan. Just trying to help y'all from getting infracted (put me in clan allies btw please)
so far only 1 person has gotten the clan application page right... nice job Larvie
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert