In-game name:

Your real name:

Your belt (Minimum: Black):

In-game activity:

Forum activity:

Favourite mod:

Why did you want to join us?

3 Of your best replays:

And hope for the best, we wish you good luck in joining us.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by und3rw0rld; Mar 14, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
Check out my replays? :D
In-game name: Haruku

Your real name: Miki

Your belt (Minimum: Black): Orange. 3rd black belter in the main

In-game activity: 8/10

Forum activity: 3/10

Favourite mod: ABD, Aikido

Why did you want to join us?: Why not? The clan seems to be friendly, the members I've seen so far are good in terms of attitude. They talk and look professional in a way. I'd like to join the clan, because I want to help in every way that is possible. I want to meet new friends too. Too have fun with them, to have really good moments with them even though it's not in the reality.
Originally Posted by Haruku View Post

Why did you want to join us?: Why not? The clan seems to be friendly, the members I've seen so far are good in terms of attitude. They talk and look professional in a way. I'd like to join the clan, because I want to help in every way that is possible. I want to meet new friends too. Too have fun with them, to have really good moments with them even though it's not in the reality.

Thank you for applying Haruku. Your in-game skill is good and you seem like a pretty nice person. Thank you for your time in replying. I say yes
-birno
-gassen
-black belt
-10/10
-8/10
-ABD
-i think this clan is new and i love new things also i well help and do what ever it takes to keep this clan alive and i believe it well become popular and awesome also the name rocks!
-
Attached Files
spar with zim.rpl (408.2 KB, 8 views)
I never forget.
In-game name: CyberSmoke
Belt : Green
In-game activity: 9/10, playing everyday
Forum activity: 2/10
Favourite mod: taekkyon, erthkv2, twinsword8
Why E-Raze?: Because I'm looking for a clan that isn't going to ban me for idling, and you guys seem really attracting. And you fight like pros.
Originally Posted by Haruku View Post

Hmm.. Belt is too low, and you need more forum activity..
Sorry but, I say No.
-----
Originally Posted by birno View Post
-birno
-gassen
-black belt
-10/10
-8/10
-ABD
-i think this clan is new and i love new things also i well help and do what ever it takes to keep this clan alive and i believe it well become popular and awesome also the name rocks!
-

Hmm, Yes.
But I'll need to test you in-game.
Last edited by und3rw0rld; Mar 14, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by birno View Post
-birno
-gassen
-black belt
-10/10
-8/10
-ABD
-

Thank you birno! Your replay was nice, I like the style of it. Your activity seems to be great. I think you'll do well in this clan. I say Yes
In-game name: GoofyEX

Your real name: Yousef

Your belt (Minimum: Black): Blue Belt

In-game activity: 9/10

Forum activity:8/10

Favourite mod: Spar, Aikido, Ninjitsu and foot mod

Why did you want to join us?: I want to join the clan because I want to show people that I am strong and loyal to my clan. I can show people that if I lose, I get up and train harder. This is my first time ever auditioning for a clan and if I got accepted to a clan, I will do anything do stay in it. That is why I want to join the clan.
Originally Posted by CyberSmoke View Post
Why E-Raze?: Because I'm looking for a clan that isn't going to ban me for idling, and you guys seem really attracting. And you fight like pros.

I don't like that number of forum activity.
And belt is too low, sorry but.. No.
Originally Posted by CyberSmoke View Post

Thanks for applying. Your belt seems pretty low. Your Activity is alright. I have to say no until ingame testing.