ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ok im getting pissed off
I Really like parkour and i kinda suck so i just use the youtube run...But i when i start to run. I Take my first right step. And i swear im doing everything right but. My left leg comes over but instead of stepping it flys in the air...Please Help. Is this a update problem?
is your grav -30?
<FireDesire> Now rub your cheeks against my leg and meow.
<remzyh>*rubs cheecks on legs and meows*
Set the gravity to -30 by pressing Ctrl + G, and then changing the box that is labeled "gravity."
am dumb
It's most likely your gravity. Make sure it's -30. Or find a mod that's labeled parkour.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I Did That!!
-----
Here,I Did everything correct it was at 30 gravity and everything -->
Last edited by ToxicGenki; Jun 28, 2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This happens on some mods if you start on an object and not the ground. I'm not sure all the specifics behind it but the only thing you can do is just make a new run the works for mods where you start on a platform.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Unfortunatly for you, parkour is hard and no ammount of youtube videos will make it easier. I can suggest playing the mods runkido.tbm and runkido3.tbm, they are fun and will help you learn to move around.
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
This happens on some mods if you start on an object and not the ground. I'm not sure all the specifics behind it but the only thing you can do is just make a new run the works for mods where you start on a platform.

He's right, mods like the parkour_city ones makes your tori appear on an object and that makes it a bit hard to walk. You should try to make the step a bit slower since moving quickly will make you bounce off or ruin the run, you just need to adapt to it i guess.
[ http://imgur.com/R0qHnXP ] - - - How to pronounce my name (ikr): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeiX2bPgwY
Thanks,Btw i tryed doing it on classic and i make enough run distance 30 gravity and stuff. And the run worked. but like you said on some parkour maps it wont work...