Ranking
Original Post
New to Tricking
Hey guys, I've been playing toribash for a bit now, but I want to get into more of the single player replay side of it. I want to learn tricking and I've been practicing just randomly moving around doing flips and stuff, but now I want to learn to do some actually moves and stuff like corkscrews. I tried looking up some tutorials on youtube to help start me off, but it seems like every video I find is just wanna be trickiers doing stuff in -9.82 gravity. Is there anyone out there that can link me some actual legit tutorials in -30 gravity or just give me some list of movements that I can practice and eventually incorporate into a chain of moves.

All help no matter how small will be appriciated, and if there is someone thats literally so bored they wanna teach me their self then I'll take that too, but I would rather only someone experienced with it if they are gonna try to teach me. Well thanks for any help you guys can give me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
This is not a thread suitable for Off Topic. Toribash-related questions belong in the Beginner's Sanctuary.
Moved to Beginner's Sanctuary.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Okay thanks for moving it for me and sorry for the trouble.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
just learn really practice a lot also what helped me was looking at other good replay's Such as Nates (Thats who I did it with) and look at their movements frame by frame. hope that helps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
mmmmm helps a small bit, but I would really loves to see a bunch of moves individually broken down, then try to chain them together myself.
What really helped me was watching real-life tricking videos.
I always enjoy watching people and also re-creating the moves they do.
It also helps to listen to EDM, Nightcore, Electro, Electro Swing, anything that's fast/slow.
Nothing too dubstep-y.
;/
Add my skype: w777bsharp
I'll tell you what you're doing right/wrong and help you improve.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by UcVH View Post
What really helped me was watching real-life tricking videos.
I always enjoy watching people and also re-creating the moves they do.
It also helps to listen to EDM, Nightcore, Electro, Electro Swing, anything that's fast/slow.
Nothing too dubstep-y.

> .> The music part I already have covered, tho you are a very wise man.

Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Add my skype: w777bsharp
I'll tell you what you're doing right/wrong and help you improve.

Chilledon, are you the same chilledon that I used to have on skype? you did some stuff for Katzkune or something, you were the guy that played guitar?
dude i know a trick but not in 30 gravity but in 22.00 its a flu back flip that you can land saw it on youtube
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
I would recommend looking at Mocucha's tutorials on parkour and sparring, those will set you off on learning how to trick.