Ranking
Originally Posted by XxfangsxX View Post
dude i know a trick but not in 30 gravity but in 22.00 its a flu back flip that you can land saw it on youtube

Dont watch them they're bad and dont improve you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
who the hell tricks in -9.82
pretty much you just have to watch tricking videos and play around with the joints
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I would recommend looking at Mocucha's tutorials on parkour and sparring, those will set you off on learning how to trick.

Okay I might try that as well, forgot that he did all that stuff.

Originally Posted by XxfangsxX View Post
dude i know a trick but not in 30 gravity but in 22.00 its a flu back flip that you can land saw it on youtube

Thanks for the offer, but anything above -30 is useless to me. I only want to do legit tricking and the only gravity where tricking is accepted as legit is in -30. Don't really wanna waste my time learning in a lower gravity when it won't work in -30. Thanks for the offer though.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 6, 2015 at 03:48 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA
Chilledon, are you the same chilledon that I used to have on skype? you did some stuff for Katzkune or something, you were the guy that played guitar?

Lol, that sounds like me.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Lol, that sounds like me.

You were the guy that I called "New Nic" right?
-----
Okay well I've pretty much resigned myself to self study now from replays, so if anyone has any tricking replays where they are doing basic tricks I wouldn't mind you posting them here for me. I would like short replays of people doing just one trick if you have any, but I'll take anything really. And for those who still don't understand what real tricking is "-30 GRAVITY ONLY". Thank you in advance for any help.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 7, 2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •