ES Recruitment Drive
>tribe
dicky, you fool, rejoin, toribash is ded anyway
I promise I'll play at least a match per year :^)
Last edited by Powas; Feb 25, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
retired
Couple of shows this seasons, not more than 5, though, so it takes maybe 2-3h of my time per week. I'm just occupied with real life.

As for TB, well:
Powas defeated Linvium on Oct 6, 2017.

durr. I'll jump in, someday, for couple wushu or lenshu matches. I don't play almost at all since I quit MS in 2016.
retired
huh play with me sometime?
I still playing tb when i have time.
I like this season currently
NO TITLE
My last match was in 2015, when I was still CMod. Good times.
But yeah, I'm really not interested in playing the game anymore at this point.
There is 0 UX work bein done and the website UI is 15 years old... no shait this place is going down. They need to work on redesigning the whole thing, to throw some sparkling new shit to grow a stronger community. Where is more inviting for the newer users to Join in and not be thrown off by the awful navigability and structure of the website and forum.
I mean.. I used this shit for 10 years and still have troubles to get to send a pm right away ._. I might not have the brightest coconut but I always press on my username and open my profile and what is that ugly left side navigation bar? .-. nav bars everywhere
-----
Guys, do never study UI and UX.... it just make you see all the bad aspects of interfaces and all of a sudden everything get so awfully annoying even when it comes to minor flaws.
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 2, 2018 at 05:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump