Toribash
Original Post
[TNT-Tv]Discussion
This is were you can discuss current projects, post tori bio's and just general chit chat to do with TNT-Tv
Looks like a good place to stick my bio. Should we mandate bios?

Name: Festus

History: Festus was originally a miscarried child. Somehow the fetus mutated into a monster. Nobody exactly knows where he was born, but he was first sighted at a bar. Festus, even though he wasn't the most beautiful looking Tori, and always was patching up his wounds, made many friends due to his lighthearted personality and his sense for humor. He now leads a clan composed of his friends, they are known as the Drunken Masters. One of the most whacky stories about Festus was the one in which he got drunk, and killed one of his enemies by puking on them. Festus to this day hangs out with his friends, terminates his enemies, and does it with a smile.

Fighting Style: Drunken Monster, a mix between conventional stand up fight styles, and whacky acrobatic stunt moves.

Advantages:

-Lack of Substance P:
The booze numbs the pain. Through excessive drinking, Festus has stopped producing Substance P, meaning he feels very little pain, and therefore can brush off very strong attacks.

-Immortality:
Although Festus was a human fetus in the womb, he has mutated into something that cannot be deemed as a human. His skin is thicker, his muscles are stronger, and his liver is a phenomenon.

-"Everything is in Slow Motion":
Yes, this is DM's slogan, but it is also one of Festus's strongest weapons. Festus is so agile and perceptive, that things seem to go in slow motion when he fights. He will predict moves, and aim his moves, and finish the fight before his enemy knows what's coming.

-Drunk:
Festus does stupid things, but they are really funny. This also carries into his fight style. Sometimes he just goes with the flow, he doesn't care what his move turns out to be, he just knows it will work.

Disadvantages:

-Drunk:
Similar to Swammy's madness, Festus's judgement is often impaired by booze, so he tends to get himself in sticky situations.

-Hangovers:
Festus sometimes has too much. After a really good few days of Toribash, he may go into a slump and his skill level may be lowered for a period of time.

-No low grav: Although Festus is an amazing -30 fighter, his low gravity skills are average.

-Fatigue: After playing Toribash for a while, Festus needs time to cool off or he will not play as well.

Quote: "Vodka, vodka, Boris Yeltsin!"

Nemesis: Himself

Training Partners: Jets, Shuckle.

Trained by: Learns from watching replays, eventually developed the Drunken Monster style.

Likes and dislikes: Likes booze, dislikes paying for it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hahaha, that was epic Festus :-D
Well, we should get a topic on, to keep out random posts.

What music do you listen to?

I mostly listen to Jazz, soul or classic. I hate pretty much everything related to pop, and I only like a few rap songs. My favorite singer would be Elton John.

PS: I'm not gay.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I listen to metal and trance.

Favorite band: Lamb of God
Favorite song: Vigil
Favorite singer: Randy Blythé.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Metal is my main thing.

Favorite metal song: Duality - Slipknot
Favorite metal band: Slipknot I think.

I also like rap and electronic.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guys.
We need some recruiters.
I Was gonna accept/Decline a couple of the aps but sinse i dont have the group confermation. I Think we should vote of something :S
Well Jets, I think you should be a recruiter.

And wait wait wait wait wait...this is TnT-TV discussion, we'll discuss random shit that doesn't have anything to do with the videos in the other discussion thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ninjabent: Nice, classic, jazz, acid blues Ftw.

This is what I call music !
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 16, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
He looks pretty cool.
I will listen to it when I get home from school. I wanna save it for later
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..