Toribash
Re: Holy Ordos of the Inquisition
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja
Oh, come on. ADD MY WAR CHANT!

comments as this give ya clan really good chances..you know
Originally Posted by Beowulf
The fact that you represent it as your own.

Never claimed to do so. Most of the story and backround is actually my own, entirely original writing, with the basic premise based in 40k. If you read the story for the clan it is very similar, but I wrote it myself and there are key differences, (Emperor not physically dead, etc.). However, you are right in that it is not entirely original information, but what i said before still stands. Its good stuff.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Ok, question 1. Why were you muted?

Question 2. What exactly is the purpose of specialilised sectors for a half-clan?
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Ok, question 1. Why were you muted?

Question 2. What exactly is the purpose of specialilised sectors for a half-clan?

Answer 1: a stupid insult that was meant to be a joke. It was cleared up of course (not muted now am I?) The specifics have been classified with a seal of heresy.

Answer 2: I don't know why we're still a half-clan. I have updated the members list, and only 2 of our members aren't on the forums(but they are regged and still play regularly). Anyway, since in our shadow state we don't have a clan board, i had nowhere else to put this stuff, and the clan is active and, in the case of CrazyNinja rather fanatic about the clan. These organization don't actually mean anything, but add just that little bit more depth to the clan.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
HEY! I'm not fanatic! and why have you still not added my war chant?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
and why have you still not added my war chant?

Apparently he doesn't want to. Perhaps someone shoulda muted you instead...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
and why have you still not added my war chant?

Apparently he doesn't want to. Perhaps someone shoulda muted you instead...

Exactly.