Ranking
I'm one of those people that can't stand horror/psychological/depressing as fuck stuff because I empathize too much and it makes me feel horrible. That and I have a completely irrational fear of people's mouths. Shits creepy man.

So I drown it out with active dickbaggery and avoid negative emotions like the plague. And never look at anything when at the dentists, that place is fucking hell.

On a completely different topic, ever remembered an anime you wanted to watch but can't remember it's name for the life of you? I had that problem earlier today, and now I can't even remember what it was about, so I'm tearing my hair out over this nagging rememberance. OH SHIT BRAIN JUST KICKED INTO GEAR AS I WAS TYPING THIS FUCKING AKIKAN OR WHATEVER THAT DRINK CAN GIRL HAREM CLUSTERFUCK WHATSIT IS CALLED. Fuck I wish I knew how my mind works.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I couldn't watch Akikan, 2 weird at the time

probably gunna give it another go
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm one of those people that can't stand horror/psychological/depressing as fuck stuff because I empathize too much and it makes me feel horrible. That and I have a completely irrational fear of people's mouths. Shits creepy man.

So I drown it out with active dickbaggery and avoid negative emotions like the plague. And never look at anything when at the dentists, that place is fucking hell.

On a completely different topic, ever remembered an anime you wanted to watch but can't remember it's name for the life of you? I had that problem earlier today, and now I can't even remember what it was about, so I'm tearing my hair out over this nagging rememberance. OH SHIT BRAIN JUST KICKED INTO GEAR AS I WAS TYPING THIS FUCKING AKIKAN OR WHATEVER THAT DRINK CAN GIRL HAREM CLUSTERFUCK WHATSIT IS CALLED. Fuck I wish I knew how my mind works.

I feel the same way man ;_;
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Finished:
- Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai ren
- Noragami
And watched:
- Kakurenbo
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Finished Golden Time, it was "okay".
I liked the mild psychological aspect of it,
but I'm not that much into Slice-of-Life.

Also, the current One Piece (Anime) arc
is entering a climax!
Luffy is almost up to fight in the Colosseum.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
re watched mirai nikki, i still love it

also finished kill la kill

dont have much to say about that,
no u

Soul Eater Not! has started!

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah, I also started Soul Eater Not!..
I don't have much to say about it but that it
has great animation. We'll see where it goes.

Also, GOD DAMN HUNTER X HUNTER IS EPIC!
This Chimera Ant arc is so amazing! I love it!
-Hunter x Hunter (2011)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
School days was.... weird... I liked it for some reason..... xD

hxh is really fun to watch D

I watched the first ep of chimera ants arc since I didn't have time and stuff... ugh xD
Last edited by Karstnator; Apr 9, 2014 at 09:34 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER