Ranking
heroman14, i can't cnc realism.
but i can say you're too goddamn good at it.
movement is just so realistic and the flow just goes like a river stream.
amazing.

finally pumped out a new replay.
Attached Files
sickly styled bro.rpl (619.0 KB, 10 views)
this replay is very nice

only things i can see to make better are; you touch uke with your hand before the double knee

and the final kicks i feel could've done more dm xP
but this is a great replay

heres some spars i made with guzzy and haku yesterday
Attached Files
guzzy spar x2.rpl (907.6 KB, 12 views)
hero haku return 1aaaa.rpl (559.3 KB, 10 views)
some rusty tricking.rpl

your lumbar and abs could use some work aswell as relaxing some of your joints, youve got a lot of power right now but no spin. I suggest you tuck your body in more after launches to keep spin and flip.

your first cork launch was flawless except for the lumbar, I didnt really like the 2nd launch because you kept your leg in the air only to toe tap it later and the second cork just didnt really work out because you were too horizontal to keep the flow

tl:dr just be more aware of your joints, specifically your lumbar and abs and keep your body tucked for longer

p.s. extend your ankles more for some style points

now if we're on the topic of rusty tricking you boys better enjoy this disgrace and jerk my big ego
Attached Files
epicswag.rpl (388.6 KB, 8 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
no one likes getting blueballed, specially by a replay.
please i know ur reading this go cnc this replay im so proud of it
não dói joca
ok wait a second, you have 2 options:

I can just glorify all the great stuff you did, pointing what I liked the most and everything I noticed you've improved since your last replay I watched;

or I can go perfectionist and tell you how to go even further.

seriously halu, this is super impressive, im perplexed
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks dad no2, I worked hard on this replay and what I plan on doing is making a replay a week with the same quality as this one

with that replay I tried making stuff unexpected, like doing that flash kick to scoop to cork, and that step to frontflip :^)
-----
and to add to that, Ive been wanting to tell you this for a longest time, you were one of the sole reasons I improved in tricking, your replays helped me realize the importance of using my abs

so theres that, very much thanks
Last edited by Halu; Sep 7, 2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
não dói joca
that's really sweet, im glad to know that

although I got some work to do if I want to keep inspiring you haha, you're a beast right now

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
with that replay I tried making stuff unexpected, like doing that flash kick to scoop to cork, and that step to frontflip :^)

about that, I dont know to what degree I agree with you, even though some combos may or may not be "expectable", your flow and form were so nice that everything mixed really well
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fuck the last replay its so garbage look at this one
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=31
não dói joca