Toribash
Original Post
Random and stuffs
As most of know I always makes madmans and such. So I decided to try something new. Something more random. Something not so "Tempo".

The replays.

------------------

Headjuggle - Ern inspired replay. Of course his replay kicks my ass but I wanted to try it out and came up with this. Not very stylish but pretty good in my opinion.

breakdance attempt - I have seen so many people making breakdancing replays so I decided to try it myself aswell. It's not very good since I'm kind of new to the breakdancing concept. But at least it got a cork

sparring attempt5 - Well, lets just say I got really bored and made this one. I'm not sure if it really is sparring though. But even though it's not counting as a sparring replay, it wasn't easy to make.

------------------

If this replay thread goes sucessful it will be continious and please, no offtopic and be constructive if you can. But feel free to just drop by and comment a simple "Very nice! Good job!"

/Tempo
Attached Files
HeadJuggle.rpl (275.9 KB, 39 views)
breakdance attempt.rpl (210.0 KB, 31 views)
sparring attempt5.rpl (513.6 KB, 24 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Breakdance and sparring both glitched for me, but I could still see the breakdancing was pretty good for a starter. HeadJuggle was my favourite, nice balancing.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Hmm, I have no idea why the sparring and the breakdance glitches. It doesn't glitch when I watch it ._.
★★★★★

It seems like you guys have no interest in my glimpse, so here's a more destructive replay.
Attached Files
reek.rpl (116.4 KB, 24 views)
★★★★★
Yeah woo woo! This is Tempo I know, loved the initial boom and the last dm sent Uke parts flying over yonder. 9.5/10
as usuall great work Tempo.
that replay was quite grabby but wow that Dming is so fluid and fast I had to go frame by frame.
9.5/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
^^ Yes, the speed on that last replay was almost gross :P

I liked the first batch also, even if its just good to see you try something new.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks guys ^^

I got another replay here :P
Attached Files
Plan A.rpl (125.8 KB, 18 views)
★★★★★
Hrmmm, dunno why you ripped your head off really. The first dm was a little 'meh', the punch was good but then you ended with the leg dm, I thought it was gonna be a headless madman.