Ranking
Original Post
Almost A [MAD]Hampa Kick
Hey people, I saw [MAD]Hampa's replay thats automatically saved under replays. I been trying forever and made a kick almost just like it, actually, I have made a few. anyway, tell me how they are.
Attached Files
My Z-Z-Z Own Hampa Kick.rpl (41.4 KB, 78 views)
My Z-Z Ultimate INSANE Kick.rpl (21.8 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by RagedDemon; Sep 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: I Needed A Replay And Forgot It
theres no replays there dude
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
yeah they are there now.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
good work.

try and make the insane kick just a decap it will look more stylish.
and is the own hampa kick all yours or did you edit someones replays
If you are beginner nice work
Here are some more, 1 is mine and the other is Hampa's, you should be able to tell the difference.
Attached Files
My Z-Z Own INSANE Kick.rpl (19.3 KB, 25 views)
My Z-Z Original INSANE Kick.rpl (35.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by RagedDemon; Sep 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Forgot my replays again...
you are good dude. your a bit stiff. try and relax more
ok rating time
My Z-Z-Z Own Hampa Kick.rpl: nothing like hampa at all its stiff
and that opener is always overused very easy to do 5/10
My Z-Z Ultimate INSANE Kick.rpl much better but the pose is not good 6/10
My Z-Z Own INSANE Kick.rpl simple opener and its a splitty so 5/10
My Z-Z Original INSANE Kick.rpl slow? and i see your trying relax all but you did a hold all so 5/10

overall 5.5/10
slightly ok but its to stiff