Toribash
Original Post
Any help on the easiest way to get tc?
Hey guys, i really need help on getting some tc, but i can never find the easiest method on HOW to get it.
Run the market or specialize in one mod to the point where you win more duels than you lose and can win the tourney quite often.
goodbye cruel world
Try to pick mods which people will actually duel in and do tourneys with. If you have enough TC to start with you can make mad profits from getting servers but make sure you pay attention to the ratio/odds of bets on each player since this will determine the percentage of profit you get from winning the bet. If you have a lot of money to bet: bet safe and ignore ratio. If you have less than a few thousand TC bet small amounts on whoever has least bets on them unless the bet is stupid and will definitely lose.
Good morning sweet princess
There are lot of ways:
-playing tourneys
-playing public servers
-betting
-dueling players
-making art textures
-marketing
You could probably make that much on a few hours on a betting server if it is a good one (if there is just one guy constantly winning with a streak of more than ten then just leave ok, betting for him will only get about 0.0001% profit and betting against him will lose you money when he wins).
Good morning sweet princess
it is not easy to make tc, that is the point of it, you got to get pretty good ingame if you have no forum skills. if you are good at art start making heads textures.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert