ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Getting Started With Items
Step 1.Go to the forums(Here)
Step 2. Click "Shop"
Step 3. Click ToriShop(Or Market but we'll get to that later in the "How To Market Section")
Step 4. Click "View All Items"
Step 5.Choose your item of choice. There are tabs of categories to help you find what your looking for
Step 6. Click the item you want to buy. It'll only be bought if you have enough QI and TC.

FAQ

1.What is TC? The currency! You win it by winning matches on official servers and winning tournaments in official tournament servers. You can also win them in other events. There is an "Events" thread which you can find on the main page of the forums. Click "Forum" to get back there.
2.What is QI? QI is like Skill Points. You need a lot of it to buy high leveled items. You gain it by playing matches.
3.Is there a TC Cap? Not that i know of.
4.Is there a QI Cap? Not that i know of.
5.Is there a Daily TC Cap? Not that i know of.
6.Is there a Daily QI Cap? Yes 100 games or equivalent to ? QI.

How To Market

Step 1. Click "Market"
Step 2. Buy something by clicking "Buy Item"
Step 3. Go to your "Deactivated". It's basically your Inventory of stuff your not using or wearing
Step 4. Click "Edit" on the item you wanna sell
Step 5. Edit the price and click "Update"
Step 6. Wait for the item to be bought. When it's bought the TC will automatically be transferred to your account by ToriBot.

Beginner Must-Have Items

Head Texture
Tori Hair
Orc Hair Color

Feel free to leave questions about items here.
Last edited by Merc; Jun 18, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Step 1.Go to the forums(Here)
Step 2. Click "Shop"
Step 3. Click ToriShop(Or Market but we'll get to that later in the "How To Market Section")
Step 4. Click "View All Items"
Step 5.Choose your item of choice. There are tabs of categories to help you find what your looking for
Step 6. Click the item you want to buy. It'll only be bought if you have enough QI and TC.

FAQ

1.What is TC? The currency! You win it by winning matches on official servers and winning tournaments in official tournament servers. You can also win them in other events. There is an "Events" thread which you can find on the main page of the forums. Click "Forum" to get back there.
2.What is QI? QI is like Skill Points. You need a lot of it to buy high leveled items. You gain it by winning matches.

How To Market

Step 1. Click "Market"
Step 2. Buy something by clicking "Buy Item"
Step 3. Go to your "Deactivated". It's basically your Inventory of stuff your not using or wearing
Step 4. Click "Edit" on the item you wanna sell
Step 5. Edit the price and click "Update"
Step 6. Wait for the item to be bought. When it's bought the TC will automatically be transferred to your account by ToriBot.

Beginner Must-Have Items

Head Texture
Tori Hair
Orc Hair Color

Feel free to leave questions about items here.

1. How about you mention marketeering?
2. I love how many people think that QI is based on wins. It is based on the total games played. Also, you could have mention the 100 games per day thingy.

Overall, it is not really all that detailed, and it is missing some things.
h
The qi limit is 100 per day, to prevent farming etc
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
if you play more than 100 games per day, you can't get more qi/tc.

and i think the qi is (or was) based on wins, i mean, if it wasn't like that, then i would be like.. at least master belt...
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I'll wait for you guys to debate and make up yer minds before i change it. Also how much QI would be gained in 100 matches? Also maybe you get more QI when you win idk.
If you would get more QI if you win, then it would be just heaven for farmers.

Anyways, here is the answer to the question

Also, if you decide to make a tutorial, first put it into the tutorials section and also dont post information you are unsure of / hasnt been confirmed to you. I can see that QI is such a trivial thing that you would think your idea around is correct, but it is always good to do a checkup.
h