Ranking
Good job on your application, you seem like a good and active player (checked forum activity), I think you are great and will contact the leader for him to judge your application too, wish you luck in joining this Abyss.
| REPLAYS |
yes, you have been accepted, please read and abide by the rules and guidelines and stay active. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Username: EvolvedER
Main Account: DarkCause (banned)
Hey Guys its me DarkCause, Im re-Applying cause i made the mistake of leaving due to the thought the clan was inactive and....If you wont take me back, I understand but i am really wanting to rejoin and i will be staying as i have also improved in everything and i want to do anything to help the clan
Username: celtykg123

Belt (Black Belt Minimum): 2nd dan Black

Favorite/Best mod you play: Aikido

Why do you wanna join?: I think it would be great to have a bond with other clan members and just to be apart of a great community.

What are the benefits you have?: Well, im a good player (i think) and i know how to have a good time. I can also help support the clan (finance wise(if needed))
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?: Just being a member would be amazing.

Personalty and Interests: As i said before, i know how to have good fun. Im a generally a really fair person and its hard to offend me .

Some Stats:

Rank 82

Best rank 7

Gender male
-----
Username: celtykg123

Belt (Black Belt Minimum): 2nd dan Black

Favorite/Best mod you play: Aikido

Why do you wanna join?: I think it would be great to have a bond with other clan members and just to be apart of a great community.

What are the benefits you have?: Well, im a good player (i think) and i know how to have a good time. I can also help support the clan (finance wise(if needed))
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?: Just being a member would be amazing.

Personalty and Interests: As i said before, i know how to have good fun. Im a generally a really fair person and its hard to offend me .

Some Stats:

Rank 82

Best rank 7

Gender male

Sorry Repost
Attached Files
ripped.rpl (46.4 KB, 1 views)
Dead.rpl (46.4 KB, 1 views)
so owned.rpl (46.5 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Celtykg123; Nov 3, 2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump