Toribash
Original Post
[R]1 MILLIUM TC SET PLZZZ
Hello there, you may be thinking to yourself "hmmmmmmmm, 1 mill tc sounds pret fkn legit so i will put c/p set and get ALL of it" BUT NIEN, THERE WILL BE NO C/P SETS AT ALL.
As for the request, I would like it to be so realistic that I will cream my jeans two times over. For colors, it will be with joint textures so there will be no set colors. it's going to have to be a different texture for every part of the body, I'm not quite sure what i want this set to be but it's going to have a theme of a tori-cyborg (I don't like human textures on a tori because it looks too c/p).

Payment.
As the title says, I am paying UP TO 1,000,000 toricredits, but that's if you're the god of texturing and can make me feel like the set is not just art, but it is made of the one true god shrek's toenails. The actual payment is going to be from 500k-1kk. post wips and good luck.

I also forgot to say that I will not be taking premades
Last edited by Zero; May 20, 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: people are offering premade sets
Someone ask for a texturing god? Well, how about the gods!
Will try and convince GATA to get on this. We could use the funds for events.

Are there any references you'd like to post? Tori-cyborg is a vast range of borg-like creatures to Terminator.

From what you're asking though I'm thinking Fallout Brotherhood of Steel as if the metal were under the skin. Some showing through, metal pipes, plates and lights everywhere but in a sad, sympathetic light were he's still trying to cling onto his humanity. Sound good?

-20/05/14
Initial interest seems high. Will post WIPs when able.
How long are you willing to wait for this? A GATA set is still not guaranteed.
Last edited by Monobi; May 20, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
MrSnork: If you're expecting me to pay anything near even 200k for any of those sets, I'm sorry but you're way out of line.

Monobi: You somehow got pretty much spot on to what I was thinking there (must be hacks or something) but I'm fine with it being a group project if you could convince them. Also, I would be willing to wait up to maybe 2 months 3 months max, unless that's way too little time for a set request I'm not really sure.

Advins+Monobi: gl
Another thing I forgot to say, well, not really forgot more of it just coming to mind is that I'd like the set to be made with darker colors, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a "cyborg" it could be more of a heavily damaged humanoid robot that has it's outside ripped apart and it's insides and components showing
-----
Life, I don't want any premades, and how does a rock resemble a robot in any way?
Last edited by Zero; May 20, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Well, that's the head dude. I wanna do a awsome robot, say me if you like the concept of that idea.
up for request