Ranking
Original Post
Controlls
Hi people

Im pretty new to this fantastic game, but i regularly have the issue of not being able to select certain body parts when i need to, often when grappling their just buried in a sea of limbs.

I believe it would be much easier to control if their was a GUI tori on the side, who was just viewed from behind with all body parts easily accessible.

Probably have the control tori toggle-able with a keystroke or something.

Thoughts?
oh wow, are you saying their are hotkeys for controlling individual bodyparts without having your mouse select them?
-----
ah yes, i figured, i do use many of the hotkeys, certainly the z and x keys, which are very helpfull, but the problem of finding joints in a mess of limbs is still an issue for me, i really think it'd be helpfull to have a control image on the side of the screen where you can easily select whichever joint you want.

does anyone have any tips for selecting certain joints that are buried in a steaming pile of arms and glutes?
have any reason my idea might be stupid?
or any other comments?

Thanks!
-----
...ok why do peoples comments keep dissapearing?
Last edited by beezlbubzy; Oct 15, 2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As far as full body controls go, there aren't any official ones besides the standard force, relax, and hold buttons that I'm aware of. However, there was a script being made by Daanando that I kept an eye on, despite never trying it myself (I have a laptop without a numpad, which it requires last i looked :c).

Hopefully this is along the lines of what you are interested in. It will take some extra reading and installing to get working, but possibly it would give you the ability to find a specific joint if it's obscured from view. It takes some time to get used to maneuvering the screen into just the right position, but with practice I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Till then, hopefully this script proves useful
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples