Ranking
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Before I get into this application, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Toribash since 2011. Loved the game for a long time until about 2 years ago, I quit. I've lost a lot of my skill that I'm working to gain back. I am currently 17 years of age [18 in 27 days] and I live in the USA. If there's any more information you want about me, feel free to ask. This guy, is an honest guy and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. On to the application...

Filthy Casual or Competition - Casual at this point until I get all my skill back...

Belt/Dan - 3rd Dan Black Belt

What are you good at? - I used to be a pretty good spar creator before I stopped playing. I currently am getting back into the game with Aikido and Judo. I also make Graphics Art.

Why? - I saw a couple players in-game and thought this clan is very well made. Honorable, as well.

Prior Clans - [Qu] Quantam, [Secret] Secret, (NUKE) Nuclear

Nice application my man, definately an accept from me. I'll PM you about the next steps to finish the process.
Application
Filthy Casual or Competition - Filthy Casual (Not that great so I dont play much competitive)

Belt/Dan - Brown belt at the moment ( A few games off black)

What are you good at? - Well I wouldn't consider myself "good" at anything in particular but I really do enjoy playing Aikido and Aikido Big dojo, but recently I have been trying to get into boxshu mushu, so ya Aikido is my favourite game mode at this point in time.

Why? - I need some more people to play with and since I have started recently getting back into tori i would like to find a new community to get involved with and some people to grind it out with, and tbf this seems like one of the most promising clans.

Prior Clans - None, I am fairly new to toribash. This would be my first clan.
Originally Posted by Nexroid View Post
Filthy Casual or Competition - Filthy Casual (Not that great so I dont play much competitive)

Belt/Dan - Brown belt at the moment ( A few games off black)

What are you good at? - Well I wouldn't consider myself "good" at anything in particular but I really do enjoy playing Aikido and Aikido Big dojo, but recently I have been trying to get into boxshu mushu, so ya Aikido is my favourite game mode at this point in time.

Why? - I need some more people to play with and since I have started recently getting back into tori i would like to find a new community to get involved with and some people to grind it out with, and tbf this seems like one of the most promising clans.

Prior Clans - None, I am fairly new to toribash. This would be my first clan.

Pretty solid application you'd definitely be a good addition to the (Ab) family. Accepted
hi my name is ynnaddanny and i have been playing for 192 hours i'am good at ABD grappling and close combat

im not very good at boxshu and mushu

my discord is DANNYdanny#7684and steam is daninater
Heyo, it's Mylonakis (now Olox) here! Just applying as you said.

Filthy Casual or Competition - I'd love to play competitively and climb the ranks, but my belt is too low at the moment.

Belt/Dan - I've got an alt which is blue belt, and another account from years ago which I think was brown belt.

What are you good at? - I try my best to make my moves look realistic, but I love a good boxshu or lenshu, and the spar we did today was really fun so I would like to do some more of that.

Why? - I didn't expect to be joining, but it was a good deal of fun and it seems like a nice community to hone my skills and be a part of.

Prior Clans - None, this is my first.
Blue Belt
Really good at modes like aikidobigdojo
I'm 13 in real life
I will try to make as much as possible to help the clan
Application Hiya its Bane205 here!

Filthy Casual or Competition- Well both actually, but most of the time i'm casual sometimes i'd just climb the ranks out of no where.

Belt/Dan- Well i'm a black belt and i'm almost to the next belt, which i don't know what the next belt is but yeah i'm black belt.

What Are You Good At- Well i'm good at art, and Flipping, i'm really really good at running in Toribash, but most of all i'm just good at Art.

Why?- Well i want to get to know more people, and have more friends, and this seems like a really good clan, so i just like nice communities and i wanna help the clan succeed!

Prior Clans- Well I've been in many other clans like Smash, Pew, Incersion (yes that's what it is called), you know some clans that are noticeable and not noticeable, i left them cause they disbanded or just are never active anymore, But i'm sure this clan won't let me down

Well This is my application i hope someone sees this soon! -Bane205
MY BELT IS GREEN BELT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY BEST MODS ARE PROBABLY UM MUSHU AND JUDO I THINK YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN BECAUSE I'M REALLY GOOD AT FIGHTING I HAVE GOOD MOVES I THINK WHEN I'M A BLACK BELT I WILL BE REALLY GOOD I WILL BE A HARD WORKER I LOVE TO WORK VERY HARD I'M ALWAYS HAPPY AND WILL TREAT MY MEMBERS NICELY. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING TORIBASH IT'S REALLY FUN TO PLAY. I THINK I WOULD PICK THE FIRST OR SECOND RANK BECAUSE I THINK IT FITS ME WELL I WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY IF I CAN. I'M WILLING TO PUT TIME AND ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO GET MORE MEMBERS INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS I WILL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM A CLAN COUNCIL+ I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY BELT I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHED STUFF I'M A EXCELLENT PERSON I CAN BE FAST LEARNING I WILL BE FRIENDLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND I WILL SUCCESS I'M TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL BE A MASTER BELT ONE DAY!
Last edited by ProPlayers; Dec 16, 2017 at 03:46 AM. Reason: ADDING MORE STUFF INTO IT!
Competition, 2nd dan black belt, I wanna join Ab cuz I just got this account back and I was on Ab b4 I got it back. soooooo... and I've been in multiple clans, like Parrot. That was really lucky, I beat a guy that was in there and got accepted, but I was kicked shortly after c;
Belt : Green Belt
How many years have I played : 2 months I'm already good I used to be a brown belt but I forgot my password and my email I was young that day. I'm pretty good at the game I have won alot of matches I played 1 day then I got green belt it's quick but I will be trustworthy and I know I can probably kick your fucking asses. I'm the best!