Toribash
The best set I have ever seen, the amount of effort and time you put into this is worth more than a million tc^^
Ok nblx, keep up the good work also, i know how hard it is.
and the mapping on the hips/glutes are really annoying.

Good luck buddy
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Speechless man. You managed to model everyone's dream tori. You've outdone yourself man. Congrats.
Just wondering; could you snap a WIP shot from how it currently would look in game when you rotate the chest and lumbar region?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Just wondering; could you snap a WIP shot from how it currently would look in game when you rotate the chest and lumbar region?

not done yet. need to connect everything to look nice in relax/contracted/extended. This is the best concept i have discovered to not have lots of distruction. But it still will be huge.
One more thing not done yet. Some parts need to be a little lighter/darker to have minimum visible transition ingame.
I mean in mudbox or PS you got smooth transition, but ingame, you are not.

Some examples:

ingame back not fixed

ingame chest transition fixed

the same part of the chest transition on flats fixed brightness.

and how the back is rotated, relaxed, contracted for now. It all will be done like i did it at front.

not done

It will be easy to do in mudbox, but i got no precise proportions of joints while relaxed contracted. Need to draw a sample joint with thin lines transitions to find out. I dont want to do it only in PS. This is Hell.
MAN, Its such a W0w for dat.
I am asking, how do you feel while you are making it? What does make you do this awesome set There should be a secret, even if small, it matters for me, if you don't want to let all know it, pm me xD
Continue, Good luck.
Note: There is a small cuts between glutes and hips, its not mapped well, i hope you fix it
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I see what you mean Assassin, He is good! and amazing! im learning graphic design soon at school, luckily got a sub teacher to teach, no teacher in my school wanted to do that.
~The Age Of Gaming~
I like the colours, the texture and the whole work you've put Into this, Give's me some Inspiration.
Last edited by kyleireland; Feb 2, 2014 at 12:59 PM. Reason: I didn't realise one of the art board rules.
I like to draw and stuff