Toribash
I wouldn't be surprised if this set went for at least 500k. The transitions from each texture are extremely smooth. There's one part on the hips that doesn't quite look right. It's on the end of the 'flap' thing. Not really sure how to explain it.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
nblx, that's enough man! you should continue working on it, why you are not doing anything?
also, irrita, he will not even sell it for tcs, i don't think after this long hard work he wants to get a game credits for it, ofc he will want usd, but currently, there are many people looking to buy tcs, and the rate is like 5-7k per 1 usd, so he should sell it for tcs then sell the tcs, will get more 70 usd.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
nblx, that's enough man! you should continue working on it, why you are not doing anything?
also, irrita, he will not even sell it for tcs, i don't think after this long hard work he wants to get a game credits for it, ofc he will want usd, but currently, there are many people looking to buy tcs, and the rate is like 5-7k per 1 usd, so he should sell it for tcs then sell the tcs, will get more 70 usd.

At this point, a set like this couldn't be justified by money, imho. The countless hours he will have spent on this set make it worth in the thousands of dollars. If he sells it, or exchanges it, the person getting this set will be very lucky as there will likely be very few, if any other set of this caliber. nblx is at the forefront of Toribash art. He is blazing a trail, innovating, and pushing the limits of this game's visual aspect. I hope he will be recognized, and honoured for it, and perhaps, rewarded for it, if that is even possible. I am very grateful for nblx's contribution to this game, especially that he takes the time to share his knowledge with other TB artists. Now that joint textures are more accessible, it opens the doors to these kinds of sets to actually be seen in-game.
rock the world, one fight at a time
When you extend those elbows, you know how you can see the white? Is something meant to be there or is it like that?
nope.
these textures were made in photoshop?

Read the bottom of the first post ;)
~Fenris
Last edited by Fenris; Feb 20, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
Just wondering, has there been any major progress with the mapping and maybe have you found a solution to the distortion caused by movement, or have you decided to just continue with your idea as planned?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by experts View Post
@smogard this set have been made in 2011....

Don't bother calling someone out if you haven't read up on the thread, it's been in development over the years. The last update was in February earlier this year.