Toribash
Original Post
Snake game while spectating
I think it would be cool if there was a snake game GUI that you could play while spectating. And for it to have leaderboards. Most of the time while playing this game you're waiting. I think it would be cool to have something like this.
Yea but it will most probably make some people lag like crazy and that's kinda why u have chat for or you could just download a snake game and minimize toribash to play it so I don't think the snake game is a good idea
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Toribash + Snake = ToriSnake

I don't think hampa is gonna really pursue this one

It's called spectating for a reason, if two really good players are playing then watch them see what joints they're extending/contracting/holding/relaxing

Read a book, grab some food or maybe even hop on the forums

I don't think you need to game while waiting to game
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
play snake in another tab, your toribash tab should glow anyway when your turn is up.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
This sounds like a mod suggestion. Perhaps someone could move it to the appropriate forum?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
uuuhh this will just cause lag,
not supported
if ya wanna play snake just play snake online
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Also nabi can't use that game unless the creators say so and hampa pays them.

It's advertizing their game with out consent and hampa could get sued.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
That actually sounds like a nice idea, some sort of mini games that are implemented whilst you are waiting in the que. Sounds fun, and I doubt it would cause any lag.
Could be fun sometimes if you dont want to open another tab. But not with snake due to space's reason. Could be minibash and the other minigames hamp made.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
play snake in another tab, your toribash tab should glow anyway when your turn is up.

Pretty much this.

There is no need to add it if you can already play it within 10 seconds of searching 'snake game' on google.
8-)