Toribash
Original Post
Saved replays in different versions
When you download a new version of Toribash, can we have a past replays saved so they don't get deleted with the rest of Toribash?
This Font is amazing
Steam version already does this, and they don't get deleted, you just have to copy them from the old folder to the new one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Steam version already does this, and they don't get deleted, you just have to copy them from the old folder to the new one

To clarify.
With the stand-alone version, you are pretty much installing the game all over again for the update, while Steam is just updating it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
If you're using a stand alone version then just install new versions into the same folder. Ditch the version number off it when you first install, then "update" your game by installing newer versions in the same place.

It'll change & add whatever the update has, but you'll keep all your customs & replays without having to move them from one folder to another.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you