Toribash
Original Post
"UR GUD, LEAV"
Alright, I'm totally fed up with this white belt jabber every single time I log on to toribash.

No matter what room I go in, other than Black Belt Judo, the little white belts ALWAYS bitch and complain that I'm a 2nd dan. Even if I've just lost 7 rounds in a row, the white belt with a 7 streak will STILL complain, OMG UR 2 GUD GTFO GO TO BLACK BELT JUDO.

It's getting REALLY old to have people just NOT fight against me because of my rank. . .and I'm not even all THAT good. (I've been around the game for a while so yeah I know how to play, I'm alright, I'd say above average but I'm no prodigy thats for sure.)

So my questions are as follow:

A. Is there any way we could potentially implement. . .hiding belts or something. So the players realize we're all just players. And that a Black Belt doesn't mean your grabs do extra damage or something. I mean, you don't go into a First Person Shooter online like Counterstrike or something and go: "Dude, you have like 56 kills, could you go to a different server." No, you get killed by him a few times, and you learn what to (and what NOT to) do to become a better player. The same thing goes here.

B. Are there any specific rules that say a Black Belt cannot go into the beginner judo rooms? I mean, especially when all the other servers are packed full, I usually just enter the judo server with the least amount of players. If there ARE such rules, then I apologize, my mistake, I guess I won't go in them anymore.

C. Am I just overreacting, or has anyone else had this happen to them before? I don't know but it gets really REALLY old.

I mean, it would be one thing if it was just sometimes or even if they just complained, or better YET if I was dominating but usually I don't even win so, it's ridiculous when a 7 streak yellow belt just refuses to fight because of my rank. It's almost enough to make me restart my account as white belt.

And to think I paid for this game.
Your not safe from this anywhere. The annoying people have blackbelts as well. You really just need to ignore them there isn't anything you can do.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
so far, I've beaten a 7th Dan black belt,, a Custom belt, and more black belts than i can count. also, I've lost fights to unranked white belts, and unranked yellow belts. Belts mean nothing but bragging rights..personally though, if i see a brown belt+ i tend to respect them more than blue down... i dunno why...but it's not like I'm disrespectful to anyone.
Originally Posted by TSAR View Post
Tell them to fuck off? It's just a game.

That wouldn't be any better than the people trying to get Surukei out of the server.

Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
i cuss at them lol and am really mean. it works.

That's not very nice. D:
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
yeah, I once went to kickboxing and the people there were like "lets go, this guy came for easy money" and I'm like "it's not me that's good, you guys just suck".
and that was very true. about them sucking. >.>

So yes, I hate it too.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Just thought I'd pop in and post this
Originally Posted by ashaltaf;
"wat owned said. u should really read the stickies.
and plus i heard ur a white belt i dont think ur good enough to lead a clan"

-or-

"What Owned said. You should really read the stickies. Also, I heard you're a white belt, I don't think that your good enough to lead a clan, based on your obvious ineptitude compared to me, a black belt."

I mean, I keep a steady yellow. Why? Because I don't play very much. Does it mean I am unskilled? Uh, no. Seriously, I bet if Surukei made a new name, a white belt, came in and preformed the same as he normally does, no one would look twice >,>

(Also, he didn't actually say what was underlined, I just think it is the overall 'current' of the message)
Last edited by Synthetic_Soul; Jan 20, 2008 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Underline!
I just ignore them. Once, a noob told me to leave the Inq server. you just cant avoid them. Not even in your own clan room...
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yea.... Lol I've had it happen in the Inq server too :/... and in every other server >.>. There is really nothing much you can do about it though.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing