ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i'VE A question
HOW do i TAKE SCREENSHOTS so THEY auto-saves all the time

since I can't and won't and don't like to press pr-screen, ten paint. So it's only 1 screenshot and I can't prove anything with 1 screenshot

Also how do I TAKE A MOVIE SO I PROVE I WON OWER MY ENEMY CUZ I CAN'T PROVE IT WITHOUT MOVIE

sorry for caps
Press 'F' so save a replay. You can do this during the game or after the game.

OR, you can turn on autosave in the options menu, so the replays always save after every game, without having to press F.

To take screenshots, press the 'F8' key. You can later see the screenshots in the C:/Games/Toribash-3.99/screenshots folder.
@ Slycooper. No, no, no! Player ragequits, you get no replay. Player spaces, you get no replay. Player resets, you get no replay. Moreover, replays prove nothing really, since you probably had other fights with the player before.

Don't you have some underground FRAPS or anytHING real to make movies? btw lold at ur avatar. No way you've done 60k push ups
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
@ Slycooper. No, no, no! Player ragequits, you get no replay. Player spaces, you get no replay. Player resets, you get no replay. Moreover, replays prove nothing really, since you probably had other fights with the player before.

Don't you have some underground FRAPS or anytHING real to make movies? btw lold at ur avatar. No way you've done 60k push ups

Just uploaded the avatar 10 minutes ago, I need to get in shape.

Having fraps open for the hour or two a day that you play Toribash wouldn't be probable. I only use Fraps for videomaking. Big file sizes, and reduced FPS and increased lag in-game. If the player specs, take a screenshot. If he's just trying to show that he won the match, he can use replays. Also, aren't you quitting or something?
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
See, I haven't slept all night, I've got broken palm and I fucked up and haven't gone to training for a week. Yeah, I fell off but still I just did 50 full-aplitude consecutive push ups in less than 1 minute.
And I weight A LOT.

No, I won't quit my training. Never MENTION it, I'll go train, just give me 10 minutes collect the equipment.

Edit: okay, I've been away for longer time, cuz half-assing doen't count. But I'll take my crap and get back up. I'm still ahead of my training partners, I still have pretty good overall progress, cuz I worked real hard b4 I fell off and I'll work harder to don't back up to don't back down till I've got my cups, my money, till I can quit from this sport like a boss.
Last edited by 5brickbomzh; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
See, I haven't slept all night, I've got broken palm and I fucked up and haven't gone to training for a week. Yeah, I fell off but still I just did 50 full-aplitude consecutive push ups in less than 1 minute.
And I weight A LOT.

No, I won't quit my training. Never MENTION it, I'll go train, just give me 10 minutes collect the equipment.

Edit: okay, I've been away for longer time, cuz half-assing doen't count. But I'll take my crap and get back up. I'm still ahead of my training partners, I still have pretty good overall progress, cuz I worked real hard b4 I fell off and I'll work harder to don't back up to don't back down till I've got my cups, my money, till I can quit from this sport like a boss.

I was talking about this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=367592
quitting toribash
yeah I did the training.

Anyway, oh: TORIBASH is just a game. Isn't it? Well, I didn't really quit cuz nobody likes being remembered as a perma-banned user I were. But I'm not taking Toribash seriously.

So yeah, I'll join for 15minutes ingame every 2 days or so to beat some guys weaker than me to keep my ratio high. So yeah, the answer is: no; I'm not REALLY-REALLY quitting toribash. =)

Can't I just switch ON fraps for the 'hot' duel and then switch it off after 5-10 minutes (how long is the duel...) ??