Toribash
The opener is a classic you as you always seem to pull of straight chested turns, From that i gotta say i love your style and i always have.
Then we get to the first boom, i remember when you sent it to me on skype as you were working on it. It blew my mind just as much as it did 2 minutes ago watching it.
I really have no clue on how the fuck you pulled it of and i gotta say it's really fucking impressive.

Follow up after that is really fucking nice, like how it's near impossible to se that you switched grab position to get the last boom, really neat ´fred´turn into it aswell.
Then the last boom is just cringy good. I personally love when you retardly good madmanners do arm booms, just looks so satisfying.

Follow up to the first skeet was a bit jerky but neat, then second skeet is really stupid at first but when you realise it's a setup for the amazing first artillery skeet you did it's mind blowingly good. Reminds me of a lot of old school skeeting and looks really fucking good.

Amaze balls replay, could not se anyone doing it better,

Smörgostårta/10
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
opener was simple, spinny jump was pretty nice looking
first kick was a very nice kick, but holy shit that second kick WAS FUCKING AMAZING
very nice 5dm boom, you're sexy fred
:^)
Sup
The opener was quick and simple, nothing to say about it. The jump was ok.
The non-dm kick was to keep uke in the air, wasn't it? Still don't like it :c
The first kick was pretty cool. I liked how you changed hands in the air.
The second kick was really powerful and clean.
Pose was nice n.n

Good job
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
ohohoho

the opener is amazing
i don't like how you contract your knee and let yourself fall to the ground after it though
and that last hit seemed really halfassed

i'd prefer a different followup from that opener but it's still a really nice replay
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
ohohoho

the opener is amazing
i don't like how you contract your knee and let yourself fall to the ground after it though
and that last hit seemed really halfassed

i'd prefer a different followup from that opener but it's still a really nice replay

almost exactly my sentiments. You cant go wrong with spinning like that but the follow up seemed a bit rushed indeed. great replay doe!