Original Post
these replays are dank af
rate dank/10 pls kty
Attached Files
~wot.rpl (159.5 KB, 17 views)
~dank.rpl (223.0 KB, 19 views)
dreamy suicide act
/bump

i made a new thing in a ~30 minutes, i might try fucking up his legs sometime but i got lazy
Attached Files
~yea ok.rpl (118.9 KB, 7 views)
dreamy suicide act
i'm going to assume that you're just getting into replays, since this is the first page and you're a little sloppy.
~yea ok.
i've seen the opener a billion times, i know you're still a learner, but try to be original, its the best way to make cooler replays
i see that your hand got stuck on your foot, easy mistake, but try to fix it in the future before moving on
got really slow when that (stuck) hand got to the floor, but the first kick was ok... could of been better if you had your abs contracted.
your head being damaged is a big no no, try to avoid that.
the lumbar dm looks really cool and fits the replay.
good start
i'll come back shortly.
thanks m8

~some things
i was planning on making a madman here but somehow ended up with a tiny bit of tricking.

~hmm yeah
seriously i just can't get a boom in this shit
Attached Files
~some things.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
~hmm yeah.rpl (82.4 KB, 6 views)
dreamy suicide act
~hmm yeah
i can see that you are struggling with booms.
it's best off to cover multiple joined with your source of power, and then contract ankle on the frame that the foot is inside of uke.
with that said, it doesn't always work, and you need to experiment with the different actions of the ankle... from the follow-up, to the kick
the replay is ok, the opener is weird, and you change directions allot.
the kicks were aimed nicely (not executed well), and the decap was a little weird.
keep working on it : )
thanks mate

made this neat little thing
Attached Files
~snap.rpl (168.1 KB, 10 views)
dreamy suicide act
help

1 cnc = 1 kiss

also i know i forgot to hold my neck but whatever
Attached Files
Last edited by dank; Oct 5, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
dreamy suicide act
i think the relaxed neck looks good in this replay

however..
i dont like that your opener takes so long but you basically stay at the same position (but its nice and creative)
the lift is neat but i'd like it more if you had brought one of your legs either under ukes chest or under his arm to spin him a bit (y'know a little manip while both of you are in the air)
the kick is boring, kinda weird how you got the decap aswell
Pidda's spirit animal