Ranking
It was a simple replay overall, the opener was really simple. The way u managed ur right arm at the very start of the replay wasn't so good, the rotation u got was nice, but the way u managed to dm the knee was a bit weird cuz it dmed with a little touch, after the rotation u ghosted ur arm in your legs, the decap was okay, nothing special, and the last kicks were pretty cool. 5/10
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
The replay wasn't bad, but there is some problems in it, at the start the first jump looked unecessary, and the movements u made with the arms and legs during the jump don't look smooth, the spin u made after that looked cool, but u ghosted, the other 2 spins after that looked decent, but i don't like how u use them in the replay, the jump where u grab the bar had a little twitch in your extended leg, what u made with the bar was cool, with some little stuffs to fix, well, u landed in a bad place with a hard land to deal, after that u twitched and the jump to the roll was kinda low, and in my opinion the roll wasn't the best idea, the second roll was better, but still a poor idea, in my point of view, that was the first solution u had to deal with the axe. I also missed ur running in that replay, u tricked too much around, not saying it's a bad idea, but the hard part of making a parkour without running is making it looks natural. 5/10
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
So, I'm trying to get into tricking, and that's totally not a generic tricking replay
Last edited by Haku; May 25, 2021 at 03:17 AM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

I disagree, I think the mod made it even better, to see a "child" doing that kind of thing in tb was awesome. very smooth, very realistic, and pretty good if this is your attempt to get into tricking
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Sorry torio, but the best part of the replay is the emote, gg.

jk, that's awesome <3
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thanks for the CnC guys, I really appreciate <3.
So I just finished my selfspar for matarika's video, it was my first selfspar ever, hope you guys like it, the ending was a bit rushed since the deadline should be today.
---
posted the mod
Attached Files
T0ri0baby - Sparring Story.rpl (1.32 MB, 9 views)
Last edited by Haku; Mar 2, 2017 at 05:51 AM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Nice one torio, i really like what u made, but it didn't surprised me, and the reason for it was a really simple one, u were in a big hurry, u had no time to do the replay in the way you wanted, and that's the most impressive shit, without a big time u made a nice replay. I really wanted u to have more time, then i would see a god tier replay.

Also, i'll be posting my replay in this same mod. I forgot to post here, haha.
Attached Files
Victor- Aquilam, the eagle.rpl (708.2 KB, 9 views)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher