Ranking
Original Post
[REL] SPARRING_BROMJUNAAR
About
I created this mod just before my bigger project, Dragon Mountain and I never got around to publishing it feeling disappointed with how it turned out.

On the request of Onsola I figured I may as well share it anyway.

Being a massive Elderscrolls fan I've always been facinated by the heavy arcitechture of the ancient nords and I wanted to express that in a mod.
I also wanted a snowstorm effect to take place, but this was too difficult for me to do without lots of wonky side effects so I opted for making it look like a snowstorm had blown in towards the structure some time earlier. It didn't create the desired effect and I was very disappointed, so I never got around to making a thread for it.

But now here it is, seeing as I already had the screenshots ready I figured I might share anyway.

Screenshots

click

Enjoy
Attached Files
sparring_bromjunaar.tbm (27.2 KB, 53 views)
The mod is great, the atmosphere is perfect for me as a TES fan too.
I really do not know why you didn't released that one, he is really good and might give me a good time.

The only thing you could have add, is some objects that we can grab, but honestly this is optional
French Player, Old member of OFRO
The fact that you made this feel like i was playing skyrim again is Amazing.

Great work like Always you gorgeous fuck
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
On the request of Onsola I figured I may as well share it anyway.

ayy <2

Yeah it's not your best work, but it has a nice enviroment and there aren't really many (if there is any besides this) Skyrim related mods
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Some one for an epic spar ? xD

This mod is amazing.Like the Dragon mountain no ?
The atmosphere is good too ! Don't stop man ! <3
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"